Soundpeats vs Mpow
Soundpeats is an earbud brand that is well known. The Soundpeats brand faces a lot of competition from other famous brands like Mpow. Both brands create a lot of good earbuds that have great sound quality. The Mpow is also a very known brand that makes a lot of other quality devices. In this article, I will be comparing these two earbuds, the Soundpeats vs Mpow, I will be looking into the designs, sounds, and many other features.
These two brands also compete with other famous brands including Samsung and many more. The Mpow produces high-quality headphones with good sound. The Mpow is also more recognized as compared to most Soundpeats earbuds.
In order to determine which earbuds are better between the ones made by Mpow or the ones made by Soundpeats, I will also compare some of the speakers made by each of these brands.
Check out the 12 Best Bluetooth Headphones For Working Out
Soundpeats true wireless earbuds vs Mpow jaws Bluetooth headphones
Soundpeats True Wireless Earbuds
These Soundpeats earbuds have an in-ear design and the enclosure of the headphone is a closed back. The headphones do not have noise cancelling technology but it has a built-in microphone. The headphones have a great performance and it comes at an affordable price point. The headphones are also very comfortable and have good isolation.
SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphones (Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in Mic, Stereo Calls, Total 15 Hours Playtime)
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] - Adopt global professional Realtek chipset, true wireless design with latest Bluetooth 5.0, the SoundPEATS TrueFree wireless earbuds own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- [SINGLE & COUPLE] - Support working together to enjoy stereo sound, or using one earbud only for preference or driving safety. Different from the previous version or other brand, the TrueFree wireless earbuds provide HiFi stereo sound at both music and phone calls.
- [ONE-STEP PAIRING] - Born to offer you every convenience, the earbuds are built with very easy operation. Pull out the earbuds from charging case and hit on Bluetooth list. That's how easily you get the earbuds paired.
- [EXTENDED PLAYTIME] - Compact and lightweight magnetic charging case for you to carry the earbuds around. 3.5 hours playtime per charge and 15 hours in total, the earbuds strive to keep you company longer.
- [BIG IN SMALL] - SoundPEATS True Free wireless earbuds fulfill all your fantasy and needs about Bluetooth earphones. As long as your device is with Bluetooth version above 4.0, you can use it with the earbuds. Sound PEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
The Soundpeats true wireless earbuds have a design that is small and come mostly in black color. The style of these headphones easily fits into the ears but they may not be suitable for some other ear and very comfortable. It does have four ear tips that you can choose from. The earbuds are also very lightweight and do not feel heavy on your ears. The headphones use an in-ear design which may not be an ideal earbud for many people. The earbuds weigh just about 0.02 lbs.
The build quality of Soundpeats true wireless earbuds is also very good, the headphones can easily survive if mistakenly dropped. The Soundpeats earbuds are rated IPX4 which helps in ensuring that it is protected from sweat and water splashes. The earbuds comes with a carry case which is connected by magnets to the case so that it does not fall out of the case easily. The charging case is lightweight and only weighs 28g. This makes it very easy to carry around as well as to charge them easily.
The Soundpeats true wireless earbuds have a button on each of the earbuds. The buttons are very easy to press, and with the controls you can easily manage your calls as well as the music. You can also skip the tracks forward or backward through the controls. The headphones do not include a button for controlling the volume. The headphones do not have a voice control button or microphone control. It does not have noise cancelling technology or talk-through.
The headphones use Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity to connect any Bluetooth enable device without distortions. They also support the Android operating system as well as iOS. It also works with many other devices as long as they are Bluetooth enabled.
The battery life
The Soundpeats true wireless earbuds have a battery life of up to 3 to 4 hours playback time. Using the charging case allows you to charge the earbuds for up to 5 times more in order to give you more battery life.
The Soundpeats true wireless earbuds deliver sounds that have great and deep bass. The midrange is also even but the trebles are not that wonderful but you tell the difference. If you are a fan of deep bass, the earbuds are very good for listening to music that has a heavy bass. The Soundpeats also have a built-in microphone for hands-free calling. The microphone allows you to make calls hands-free and to also use the voice assistants.
You can use one earbud and or both of the earbuds whichever suits you. The headphones do not use any application that you can use to change EQ settings. They are also good headphones for office use because it does a good job of voice isolation and therefore you can easily concentrate on your task at hand.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Mono and Stereo mode
- Built-in microphone
- Size: 0.96 x 0.86 x 0.64 inches
- Weighs 0.53 ounces
- 15 hours play time
- In-ear type
- True wireless
The main features and details
- The headphones use Bluetooth 5.0
- It has a Realtek chipset and is truefree wireless headphones
- You can use stereo sound as well as mono mode
- The Soundpeats pair uses a one-step pairing process
- Easy to carry charging case that only weighs 28g
- Good performance
- It is very good at voice isolation
- The wireless range is very good
- It is water-resistant and sweatproof
- The design cannot fit people very small ear
Mpow Jaws Gen5 Bluetooth Headphones
The Mpow jaws gen5 Bluetooth headphones have an in-ear design. The headphones have a closed-back enclosure, and it has a wireless technology but does not have noise cancelling features. The headphones offer high versatility and come at an affordable price. It is a very stable headphone that can easily be carried around. The isolation of these headphones is also good when you are in noisy places.
Mpow Jaws Gen5 Bluetooth Headphones 18H Playtime for Work from Home, V5.0 Wireless Neckband Headphones Online Teaching & Conference, Bluetooth Headset Call Vibrate & CVC6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, Black
- Upgraded 18 hours playtime: its powerful rechargeable 220mAh battery provides up to 18 hours of continuous music or phone conversation with a single full charge. Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones take around 3 hours for a full charge and provide up to 450 hours standby time. No need to worry about dead battery during outdoor activities.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5. 0: with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 + CSR 8635 chip, this Mpow Bluetooth neckband headphones offer enhanced sound transmission, faster pairing, more stable wireless connection and wider compatibility with Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets, computers, Smart watches and smart speakers (E. G. , echo).
- Bass Boost sound: with bass up technology and 8mm dynamic speaker system, Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones neckband provide more powerful bass and crisp treble. Perfect for different music styles and melodies. Fewer buttons more convenient: unlike previous models, This version has only 3 buttons. You can easily control it during music or calls on just one side.
- Distinct shark-like & magnetic earbuds: The lightweight neckband which looks like a Shark mouth is Mpow unique design. Its magnetic earbuds allow you to attach them to the slots of the neckband when not using. You can wear it like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry. (Note: Cables are not retractable! )
- Call vibration & CVC 6. 0 noise-cancelling mic: Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headset will vibrate when a call comes in so that you won't miss any calls when earbuds are not in ears. It will vibrate when powers on/off, too. The built-in CVC6. 0 noise-cancelling microphone can reduce background noises so as to provide crystal-clear sound for hands-free calls.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 18 hours battery life
- Dual connection
- Siri support
- Call vibration and power on vibration
- Weighs 2.3 oz
- CVC6.0 noise cancelling mic
The headphone uses a neck design. The headphones have casings that are made of plastic, the casings are there to house the electronic parts of the headphones. It also has a rubber-coated frame that is very thin. Looking at the design of these headphones, they look kind of cheap. The headphones have a weight of 0.08 lbs. They are very comfortable headphones and they have a neck design that does not provide any discomfort. It comes with a set of extra ear tips from which you can choose the most comfortable fit for your ears. The earbuds also feel very comfortable on the ears and they do not put any pressure on your ears.
The build quality of these headphones is very flexible and allows you to carry them in your pocket. It is lightweight which allows you to easily carry them around. The earbuds use wires that are non-detachable. The headphones have an ergonomic design that makes them very comfortable. The earbuds have a magnetic design and have an adjustable cord. The earbuds also offer a secure fit for your ears.
These headphones have great controls that allow you to change the music, manage the calls, control the volume, and also to play or pause the music. It also has buttons that are simple, well laid out, and very easy to use. Pairing the headphones is also very easy, it vibrates once paired and powered on to let you know that they have been paired and powered on. The headphones do not have a microphone button, talk-through buttons, or a noise cancelling button.
They use a CVC 6.0 noise cancelling microphone. This microphone helps in ensuring that the calls are clear and allows you to make a handsfree call. The headphones use Bluetooth version 5.0, this ensures it can be paired instantly and the connection is very reliable.
They are compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices, and work with Android devices, iOS devices, and other devices that have Bluetooth connectivity. They allow you to activate the Siri voice assistant by clicking the multi-function button on the headphones. You can also redial the last number by simply pressing the volume minus button and the volume plus button together for at least 2 seconds.
How to pair mpow jaws Bluetooth headphones
It also allows you to pair two devices at once, you can do this by starting with pairing the headphones to one phone, then turning off Bluetooth on the already paired device, then pair the headphone to the other phone. You can then turn on the function on the first phone. Clearing the pairing history is also very easy, all you have to do is press the multifunction button at the same time with the volume+ button for at least 5 seconds.
The headphones have a long-lasting battery life of up to 18 hours. This battery life allows you to enjoy your music and other sounds without worrying about the battery. The headphones can only be charged for about 3 hours. There are also 450 extra hours on standby.
The sound quality of mpow jaws Bluetooth headphones is good. The headphones have a micro-speaker that is 8mm. It also uses bass technology. The headphone also delivers sounds that have rich bass and HD sounds, this ensures that the sounds are immersive. The headphone also vibrates when there is a call coming in, it also vibrates when you power the headphones on.
The main features and details
It has a 220mah battery that is rechargeable. The battery gives about 18 hours of playtime and 450 hours on standby, and 3 hours to charge.
Advanced Bluetooth technology (5.0 version), this ensures fast pairing and reliable connectivity
Bass Boost, it has an 8mm dynamic speaker and bass up technology
- Great at noise isolation especially in loud places
- It barely leaks sounds
- Noise cancelling mic that allows you to take calls clearly
- Sound quality is a little average
- The build quality is a little cheap