Pioneer Rayz Pro-Active Earbud
This pioneer earbud comes with adaptive noise cancellation technology, which helps you to adjust the sound.
Has a listen and charge capabilities, you dont need to stop music while charging. Compatible with iphones, iPad and Nintendo Switch with a lightning-powered technology, and voice-activated Siri and smart mute technology without a touch.
Adaptive noise cancellation functionality
Listen & Charge capabilities
Rayz Pro leverages lightning-powered technology
Universal earphones for Apple iOS and Mac
Voice-activated Siri and smart mute technology
Smart mute for changing between calls and music
Rayz Pro app customization
Which is better active or passive noise cancellation?
- Active noise cancellation uses an electronic circuit to reduce noise
- While a passive noise reduction uses ear cup that is well insulated and completely covers the ear to keep away external noise.
Is Active Noise Cancelling safe?
Oh yes! they are very safe, but listening on higher volume could damage your hearing. Listening to music on a low to moderate volume is much safer.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphone Review
- Best Car Powered Subwoofer For The Money Under 300
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 300
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones With Detachable Cables
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 100
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 200
- Logitech G560 vs Logitech z625
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 300
- Top 10 Best Gaming Soundbars
- Best Portable Speakers For iPhone