Pioneer Rayz Pro-Active Earbud
This pioneer earbud comes with adaptive noise cancellation technology, which helps you to adjust the sound.
Has a listen and charge capabilities, you dont need to stop music while charging. Compatible with iphones, iPad and Nintendo Switch with a lightning-powered technology, and voice-activated Siri and smart mute technology without a touch.
Pioneer Rayz Plus (Graphite) Active Noise Cancelling Wired Earphones with Microphone in ear corded Smart Noise Reduction, Auto-pause, Hands-free, Hey Siri MFI Certified Compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod
1 used from $54.00
as of November 21, 2020 4:18 am
- Adaptive noise cancellation – RAYZ uses adaptive noise cancellation functionality to adjust your sound according to the environment around you. Sound is now smarter.
- Listen & charge simultaneously – no need to choose between listening to music or charging your iPhone. With listen & charge capabilities, you can now do both at the same time.
- Pioneer Rayz App - Download for the Smart experience with voice-activated Siri, smart mute technology, and your custom EQ.
- Hands-Free "Hey Siri" – Rayz Plus offers the world’s first earbud that recognizes the “Hey Siri” hands-free voice command and activates Siri accordingly. Effortlessly make calls, text or listen to your favorite tunes without lifting a finger.
- Compatible with the following - iOS11 or higher, Mac OS Sierra 10. 12 or later. Made for: iPhone 11, 10, X, 8, 8 plus, 7, 7 plus, SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 plus, iPad Pro 12. 9-Inch (2nd Gen), Pro 10. 5-Inch, iPad (5th generation), Pro 9. 7-Inch, Pro 12. 9 (1st Gen), iPad Air 2, Mini 2, 3 & 4, air, iPod touch (6th Gen).
- Adaptive noise cancellation functionality
- Smarter sound
- Listen & Charge capabilities
- Rayz Pro leverages lightning-powered technology
- Universal earphones for Apple iOS and Mac
- Voice-activated Siri and smart mute technology
- Smart mute for changing between calls and music
- Autopause functionality
- Rayz Pro app customization
Which is better active or passive noise cancellation?
- Active noise cancellation uses an electronic circuit to reduce noise
- While a passive noise reduction uses ear cup that is well insulated and completely covers the ear to keep away external noise.
Is Active Noise Cancelling safe?
Oh yes! they are very safe, but listening on higher volume could damage your hearing. Listening to music on a low to moderate volume is much safer.