Bose has come up with its smallest surround speakers with the intention of making the user concentrate more watching your favorite movies than keeping an eye on the speakers. This to me is a good idea. It’s small but mighty, it makes you fill you’re at the center on the game, crystal clear. This was designed more like a sound/bass booster which you can wirelessly connect. It is compatible with the bose soundtouch 300, bose soundbar 500 and bose soundbar 700. You are not only going to hear the music but also feel it in you, it is a true masterpiece.
Can you connect the speakers to a standard pc/laptop?
No, you can not. In the future, bose may consider making this possible. At the moment it is designed to only connect with the Bose soundbar 500, Bose soundbar 700, and the soundtouch 300. They use low energy Bluetooth to connect with those soundbars and cannot connect to anything else.
Bose Surround Speakers, Black
$349.00 in stock
3 used from $299.99
- The smallest speakers designed by Bose so the focus can remain on your home entertainment not your speakers
- Designed to bring music movies and TV to life with full immersive surround sound
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with Bose sound bar 500 Bose sound bar 700 and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
- Standing less than 4 inch tall Both bass modules have a wireless range of 30 feet
Is it worth the extra 300 to add more than one set of the speakers to a system?
It is worth every penny. I have the Bose Soundbar 500, but when I got to a friend’s house, I noticed the same soundbar he had but the bass is over the roof, then I noticed these small guys by the side. I got them from amazon then tried it on mine, now I listen to music every night while sleeping.
Are bose surround sound speakers wireless?
It is a wireless connection but only connects to bose range like soundbar 500, soundbar 700 and soundtouch 300. You don’t need long wires.
How do I connect my Bose surround sound speakers?
- You should first connect the Bose speakers to a wireless receiver
- Then at the back of the speaker, switch between left, if it is connecting the left side, and to the right, if it is connecting to the right
- Plug the speaker/wireless receiver to the nearest AC power outlet
- Use the Bose app to add your soundbar
- Use the displayed image to select your soundbar
- Add bose accessory speakers through settings
- It will display some instructions for you to follow
Do they bose speakers come with a stand?
When you just buy the speakers, it doesn’t come with a stand, but you can buy the stands separately either for floor standing or wall mount.
Where can to buy right stands
- For the Bose surround sound speakers:
- For wall mount use Bose UB-20 Series II Wall/Ceiling Bracket
- For the floor standing used Bose UFS-20 Series II Universal Floor Stands
- For table stand use Bose UTS-20 Series II Universal Table Stand
Where can you download the bose app?
- They are easy to connect
- The sound it adds to your soundbar is magical
- It is small and can be hidden away easily
- Beautiful and eye-catcher
- It is designed to support only bose products
- It is pricy
- 10 Best Wireless Surround Sound Speakers For Tv
- Best Wireless Bedside TV Speakers
- Best Home Theater Speakers Under 300
- Best Budget Sound Bar Under 100
- Best Wireless TV Speakers For Hard Of Hearing
- Best Wireless TV Headphones For Hard Of Hearing
- Noise Cancelling Earbuds To Sleep
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphone Review
- Best Car Powered Subwoofer For The Money Under 300
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 300
- Can you connect the speakers to a standard pc/laptop?
- Is it worth the extra 300 to add more than one set of the speakers to a system?
- Are bose surround sound speakers wireless?
- How do I connect my Bose surround sound speakers?
- Do they bose speakers come with a stand?
- Where can to buy right stands
- Where can you download the bose app?