Just a quick introduction especially for those who have some questions about the Bose soundbars. We are bringing you the complete Bose soundbar reviews for all soundbars from Bose. In this article, we will be looking at different Bose soundbars, features, and what makes Bose of the best soundbars today. You will also find details for Bose soundbar 700 reviews, including Bose soundbar 500, the Bose solo 5, and the Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar reviews. We will also be looking at some of the differences between the Bose 500 and 700 Soundbar, and what makes Bose one the best soundbars?
Here is the complete overview of all the Bose soundbar reviews.
Bose Soundbar Reviews
Bose soundbar 700 reviews
Bose Soundbar 700 with Alexa Voice Control Built-in, Black
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose Music app for guided setup
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice for Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart soundbar to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge.
- Connectivity: Stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
The Bose soundbar 700 offers a good sound quality, top sound profile and provides a good audio bass. The soundbar has a good frequency response range, well balanced, and targets different genres with top sound.
How good is the Bose 700 Soundbar?
Design and features:
The soundbar has a sleek design with the choice of either white or black color, the material quality is top of the range, and made with a mix of glass and metal. The combination of these two materials is to increase the durability, quality, design, and sound. The speaker has an LED light that’s located on the left side of the speaker, it is used to display lights when a Bluetooth connection, WIFI connection, or TV are connected.
The Bose soundbar is equipped with tweeters and full-range drivers. The soundbar has HDMI inputs, ethernet ports, power input, a USB input, and optical cable input. The remote gives you full control of the soundbar because the speaker does not have buttons.
When it comes to watching TV shows, the Bose 700 performs really well, it produces balanced sound with extremely clear natural voices. When you use the Bose 700 to listen to podcasts and audiobooks, you will hear every detail just like you are there live in the studio, and believe me this soundbar is loud.
When it comes to listening to music, it produces good balances and stereo sounds, the bass may not be that boomy, but you will really find pleasure listening to your music. The speaker is not equipped with Dolby Atmos, but using it to watch movies gives you the feeling of being in the movies, the details are clear, every sound is produced at high resolution and clear. If you want more deep bass, then try adding the Bose subwoofer.
- Bose Soundbar 700 vs Sonos Playbar
- Bose soundbar 700 vs Sonos Beam
- Bose soundbar 700 vs Sonos Arc
- Bose soundbar 700 vs Sonos playbase
Bose soundbar 700 pros and cons
- Good design and build quality
- Offers a wide soundstage
- Good sound quality
- Does not include full HDMI inputs
Does Bose soundbar 700 have eARC?
Bose 700 has eARC (audio return channel), and if your TV has eArc, then the Bose will need a software update, this is to allow for 5.1 PCM/HD audio. A regular ARC supports 2.0 PCM, but if your TV does not support eArc, you should transcode to Dolby 5.1 using Apple TV settings.
Does Bose 700 support 4k?
Bose 700 does not support 4k pass-through, but it does have HDMI with ARC, what this means is that all audio have to go through the soundbar. You need to connect the video sources to your TV then connect your TV to the Bose 700 soundbar.
Does Bose Soundbar 700 support Dolby Digital Plus?
Bose soundbar 700 receives Dolby Digital + from sources that utilize it as a standard Dolby Digital 5.1 signal. It will not downgrade to PCM 2.0 and still maintain a good Dolby Digital 5.1 sound. One of the differences between Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Digital is that the Dolby Digital supports 5.1 channels while Dolby Digital Plus supports 7.1 channels.
Bose Soundbar 500 reviews
Bose Soundbar 500 with Alexa voice control built-in, Black
- Designed slim and engineered powerful for a better sound experience that won't get in the way of your TV screen
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting eight microphone Array
- With Wi Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Play integrated music services like Spotify, music and audible through Bluetooth or Wi Fi connections
- Control comes easy with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, Bose music app, or included remote
The Bose soundbar 500 is another efficient soundbar for any home, office, or conference hall. It has a beautiful slim design to fit anywhere, mostly under the TV.
The Bose 500 soundbar has an in build Alexa and Google voice assistant and able to pick up the voice with an eight microphone array. The Bose Alexa can speak either English and Spanish languages.
It is also Bluetooth, Airplay 2, and Wifi compatible so you can stream your audio wirelessly via any music app like Spotify. You can easily control the Boss 500 with Bose app, voice integration, and the Bose remote from the comfort of your seat.
Thes Bose soundbar 500 audio format includes DTS, Dolby Digital, and HDMI for any smart TV.
The Bose soundbar has optional channel combinations like the Bose 3.1 channel system or Bose 5.1 channel system for a complete home theater sound. With the Bose SimpleSyn technology, you can also pair Bose 500 or 700 soundbar with Bose ANC headphones.
Bose Solo 5 soundbar reviews
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black
$164.00 in stock
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
Bose Solo 5 soundbar is a TV Soundbar system with a universal remote control designed to enhance your TV sound and to produce a much better sound using advanced technology.
It delivers audio clarity with dialogue sound effects for movies and music. This Bose Solo 5 can be placed anywhere in the room and delivers word by word clarity and sound mode. This is one of the best Tv soundbars you can find anywhere, it also has Bluetooth connectivity that enables you to stream music from your smartphone wirelessly.
Your TV alone can not produce those sound effects from movies, but with the Solo 5 soundbar, you will be faced with a distinctive reality and cinematic effects of any movie just like you are in the scene of action. It produces a distinct dialogue, deeper bass, richer soundtrack, and best effects.
With Solo 5 Bose, you don’t need to always adjust the sound settings of your TV, because the speaker comes with fully built-in advanced technologies that deliver clear audio to match any sound effects from your TV.
The Solo 5 soundbar can be placed either on the shelf or wall-mounted, either way, the sound will not be affected. The wall mount is optional, but we suggest you add this to Solo 5 purchase to get the full benefits of this soundbar.
You can connect the Bose Solo 5 with either an optical coaxial or analog, but whichever you choose, the sound can detect which you are using.
The universal remote from Bose can control your Blu-ray if you have one, gaming systems, and Bluetooth connectivity. Increase and decrease both volume and bass just like you want at the touch of a button.
Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar reviews
Bose 767520-1100 SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, works with Alexa,Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass through brings your music, movies and TV shows to life. Supported audio formats : Dolby Digital, DTS
- Premium glass and metal grille make the soundbar look as good as it sounds. Video source compatibility: HDMI and 4K pass through
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Amazon Music, Spotify and Pandora and your personal stored music
- Add optional Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module and Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers anytime for deeper bass and full on surround sound
One thing to love about the Bose SoundTouch 300 is the design, it is designed with a premium glass top and perforated wrap-around metal grille with a world-class finish that will make you fall in love with this soundbar. It fits very well in any room design, color, or settings making your home look well organized and beautiful.
The Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar is another soundbar with real-life sound effects and bass to make you feel in the middle of the scene.
The performance is top quality, whether you are listening to music or watching movies or playing games, the soundtouch 300 will outperform most soundbars.
With the Bose SoundTouch app, you can control all your music like a Dj through your smartphone or tablet. The app lets you customize and listen to music from any music apps like Deezer and Spotify. You can control all connected Bose speakers with the soundTouch and adjust the setting like bass control or any other settings.
The SoundTouch 300 has a built-in Bluetooth connectivity and Wifi so you can easily connect any device or systems in your home for in-home listening without the need for external devices.
It is also equipped with and optional Alexa voice command so you can command the speaker to perform certain tasks without lifting a finger.
It has HDMI connectivity with 4k pass-through, Dolby Digital, and DTS formats so you can easily connect your TV to listen to shows and movies.
You can add optional Boss Acoustimass 300 and Bose rear surround speakers wirelessly to increase the bass and home theater effects. You can easily perform full audio room calibration to fine-tune sound according to space.
What is the difference between the Bose 500 and 700 Soundbar?
There are few differences between Bose 500 and 700 soundbars, but first, you should know that Bose 700 is the newer version of the Bose 500 so comes better features. Bose 700 is by far better than Bose 500 this is because Bose 700 has better audio quality, much louder, and has less compression while on the highest volume. The Bose 700 has more audio formats than Bose 500, the built is also better with a glass panel. If you are looking to buy, then Bose 700 is a much better soundbar than Bose 500.
Is Bose the best soundbar?
For some Bose is the best soundbar, for others, Sonos is the best, but my credit goes to Bose for sound, features like design, sound, voice assistant (Alexa), smart home controls, and eight microphone array. It is compatible with Bluetooth connectivity, Airplay, and WiFi that allows you to stream music from any music apps. You can also use the Bose music app to control sounds just how you want it. These features make Bose soundbar stand out amongst other soundbars out there.
Which is the best Bose Soundbar?
- For the best Bose audio, go for Bose Soundbar 700.
- For the best Bose mid-range audio, go for Bose Soundbar 500.
- For the best Bose budget option, go for Bose Solo 5.
- For the cinematic effect, go for Bose SoundTouch 300.
- To increase deep bass and a richer sound, go for Bose Bass Module 700.
Bose is a popular brand in sound system for music, movies, and gaming. Our complete Bose Soundbar Reviews brings together all the best soundbars from Bose. The best part of these soundbars is that it all has Bluetooth connectivity, top sound quality, amazing features, and beautiful design. For all the prices, Bose is worth the price, you will enjoy every bit of it.
- Bose Soundbar Reviews
- Bose soundbar 700 reviews
- How good is the Bose 700 Soundbar?
- Bose soundbar 700 pros and cons
- Does Bose soundbar 700 have eARC?
- Does Bose 700 support 4k?
- Does Bose Soundbar 700 support Dolby Digital Plus?
- Bose Soundbar 500 reviews
- Bose Solo 5 soundbar reviews
- Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar reviews
- What is the difference between the Bose 500 and 700 Soundbar?
- Is Bose the best soundbar?
- Which is the best Bose Soundbar?