Bose QuietComfort 35 II review exposes these utter prodigious headphones with noise cancellation technology embedded in this classic design and as an addon cherry, Bose QuietComfort 35II now comes loaded with Google Assistant goodness and a 1-year warranty.
Admittedly, Bose took their time to come up with such a pair of headphones that combined noise cancellation technology with Bluetooth wireless connection, and am not the only one glad that they did, because when they did… it’s design, features and that instant classic look and feel is one to die for.
Features of Bose QuietComfort 35 II Heaphones
- Acoustic noise canceling: This clear away any external noise or distraction to produce a clear vibrating sound to your ears.
- Voice assistants: If you are familiar with Alexa, then this headphone does the same thing, you command and it follows, simple.
- Volume-optimized EQ: Imaging playing your music on high volume, you’d expect some cracking or distorting noise, what bose has done with this is use a volume-optimized eq to balance the audio output. even if you are in the market place or in the comfort of your room, the sound output is as original as the original music production.
- 20 hours battery: 20 hours of battery life is massive, a rechargeable lithium ion. Come to think of it, except you are in a 24hours flight will you play a continuously non-stop, but even if you get the low battery warning after 20 hours play time, you can plug in your charger for only 15 minutes and you will get 2.5 hours playing more, amazing. Just like a Bluetooth speaker I bought off Amazon, the battery never run down, not that it is built that way, but because it never disappointed me.
- Custom designs: you can design your own bose, with extra price. this is likely to increase your spending, but if you are looking to stay on budget, go to Amazon now and buy it at a discounted price.
- Bose AR-enabled: You can use the mobile app to get organized. You can download the Bose connect App below.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Button Controls
- Next/previous track button
- Play/pause button
- Power on/off
- Skip track
- Voice assistant
Bose QuietComfort 35 II price
On Amazon website, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphone will cost you:
List Price: $
Asking Price: $299.00
You Save: $50.00 (14%)
On the Bose website, the price are same, this is because Bose sales their items directly with amazon. In-fact, you will get a quick delivery from Amazon, next day delivery services.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II specs
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphone uses version 4.1 A2DP Bluetooth profile, which is an advanced audio distribution profile, AVRCP, and a Hands-Free Profile. Comes in a single packaging with one headphone.
- Headphones: 7.1″ H x 6.7″ W x 3.2″ D (8.3 oz)
- Audio cable: 47.2″
- USB cable: 12″
What you will get in box are, the QC35 II wireless headphones, a USB cable for charging, an audio cable, and a headphone case.
It comes in different colors, but the main colors are Black, Silver, and Rose Gold. Bose has also offered customers a choice to create their own design and what that has done is to produce one of the best headphone designs ever. An astonishing combination from human imaginations below is some of the colors. But this comes at an extra cost.
The design materials are Alcantara, Leather, Metal, Plastic and the earpad is soft leather.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II best price UK
The US price and UK price vary in rate. This is how much buying the Bose QC 35 II headphones will cost:
List Price: £329.95
Sale Price: £289.00
You Save: £40.95 (12%)
Are the Bose QuietComfort 35 worth it?
Seeing is believing says my grandpa, you have to see it to believe it. And Yes the Bose QuietComfort 35 is worth it in every sense. With all the latest technology in these headphones, who would believe the price will be so low? It is a noise cancelation headphone, it has a passive noise cancelling technology, Alexa and many more.
Are Bose headphones any good?
To prove to you how good the Bose QC 35 II is, head to Amazon to read actual customer reviews. Where does one start to define the beauty of QC35 II? Check out the noise cancellation, the sound quality, battery life, and to be honest is it one of the best google assistant headphones I have ever used, it is worth every cent and I highly recommend it to you.
What’s the difference between QC35 and QC35 II?
One big difference is the between QC35 and QC35 II is the latest technology button which lets you speak activate and speak to Google assistant. This lets you pass a command or just ask a question. The command is like; play Eminem, while the question is; what is the weather like today. The Bose QC35 is another powerful headphone with a clear tantalizing sound, but as technology keep improving so is the new Bose 35 II.
Does Bose QC35 II work with Siri?
You can easily use Google assistant or Siri on QC35 II, with the multifunction button on the right earcup, press and hold the play/pause button for 2 seconds. This acts as an extension of your phone and lets you connect or communicate with Siri.
How is the sound quality?
The sound quality is very good, this is because drivers in the QC35 II feature’s a volume-optimized EQ for well balanced and very clear audio.
Are they comfortable?
Yes, they are. It has a soft cushion earcup, this makes it feel like there is nothing on your ears. The Bose headphones group says it won’t even feel like your wearing a headphone.
Are they good for noise canceling?
Yes, the world-class noise cancelling technology blocks out any noise.
Are they easy to set up?
Yes, they are. It comes with a full Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphone manual for easy setup. I set mine up with needing a manual, you can easily do the same.
How well do they fit?
It fits so well you will feel like it was designed just for you. The soft cushion earcup makes forget you have anything hanging around your ears, just the music is all you can feel.
- Features of Bose QuietComfort 35 II Heaphones
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Button Controls
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II price
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II specs
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II best price UK
- Are the Bose QuietComfort 35 worth it?
- Are Bose headphones any good?
- What’s the difference between QC35 and QC35 II?
- Does Bose QC35 II work with Siri?
- How is the sound quality?
- Are they comfortable?
- Are they good for noise canceling?
- Are they easy to set up?
- How well do they fit?