Earbuds are fast becoming the biggest selling gadgets around the world because of the portability, functionality, ease of use, and low cost. Earbuds serve many purposes whether it is for use as a running earbud, office earbuds, or for general use. These earbuds have become an essential product for our daily lives. This is when buying the right earbud makes a lot of sense. When buying an earbud, we look for earbuds that have great features, sound quality and low cost. This is why I have taken the time to find some of the best wireless earbuds under 50 pounds UK that you will definitely love.
I have also writing a comprehensive article on some of the Best Noise Cancelling Headphones Under 50 Pounds that is worth checking out.
Below is the list of the best wireless earbuds under 50 pounds UK and the prices.
How to choose earphone tips
When shopping for a cheap earbud, there are few things you should have in mind and look out for. I have gathered a few points for you on how to choose earphone tips, and also you there a few ear tips that would help with the noise cancelling.
Check for connection.
An earbud with a good and steady connection to the Bluetooth is very important, some earbuds can stay connected for up to 10 – 30 meters.
Depending on what you intend to use your earbud, for example, sports. You will need a sweatproof earbud or waterproof earbud.
Some earbuds have a long battery life that could last up to 100 hours of playtime like these wireless earbuds with long battery life. Battery life is essential even though you need the charging case to get more playtime with the earbud.
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 50 Pounds UK
- Jlab audio jbuds air
- Earfun free
- Treblab xfit
- TaoTronics Sound liberty 77
- Soundcore Liberty Neo
- Sony with MDR XB50BS
- Skullcandy Sesh
- Aukey Key series B60
1. Jlab audio jbuds air
JLab Audio JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case - Black - IP55 Sweat Resistance - Bluetooth 5.0 Connection - 3 EQ Sound Settings: JLab Signature, Balanced, Bass Boost
$29.40 in stock
8 used from $27.05
- AUTO ON & CONNECT: The JBuds Air automatically turn on and connect to each other once taken out of their charging case so you can keep going hassle-free.
- CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: A Class 1 Bluetooth 5.0 connection keeps you going for 6+ hours in each earbud plus 18 extra hours of charge in the case, that’s about 24 hours of your favorite music or podcast. *Since launch the JBuds Air have included Bluetooth 5. The package wasn't updated in time for the launch so note that your package may say Bluetooth 4.2. Enjoy the upgraded Bluetooth 5.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND: You control the sound. Tune the JBuds Air sound to your personal preferences with JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app.
- CONTROL IT ALL: Control all your music and volume with a push or two on the outside of the earbud. Utilize the built-in microphone to activate Siri, Google Assistant, and other voice assistants, or take phone calls and keep GOing on the move.
- EVERYDAY PROOF / POCKET SIZE: An IP55 sweat resistance helps the earbuds hold up against moisture and dirt so you never have to worry during any hobby, travel, or workout. Extra eartips and Cush Fins help keep the comfort perfect and reliable for your everyday needs. Compact, but sturdy, the JBuds Air included charging case will fit in any bag or jacket pocket you’re taking on-the-GO with you. Lights on the outside will indicate how much power you have left before your next charge.
This is a great earbud that is priced below 50 pounds. The earbud is very comfortable and fits easily in the ear and it uses true wireless technology. It also has a good battery life that they offer up to 5.5 hours of playtime, and more than 15 hours of playtime with the charging case. The Bluetooth connection is good and reliable with 5.5 connectivity. Another important feature is that the earbud is IPX5 water-resistant.
Read Also: Noise Cancelling Earbuds To Sleep
Features and details
- It has a 5.5 Bluetooth connectivity.
- Good sound quality.
- The earbuds have 3 ear tips to choose from.
- With the charging case, you get up to 15 hours of playtime.
- It is water-resistant for outdoor exercise and gym.
- It has a microphone for hands-free calling.
The sound quality is good with bass, clarity, and high-frequency response.
- Long battery life
- Low volume when taking phone calls
Read Also: SIVGA Noise Cancelling Earbuds
2. Earfun free
Wireless Earbuds, [2020 CES Award] EarFun Free Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case, USB-C Quick Charge, IPX7 Waterproof in-Ear Wireless Headphones, Deep Bass, 30H Playtime Built-in Mic
5 used from $29.99
- CES 2020 INNOVATION AWARD HONOREE: CES highly praised - "EarFun Free is recognized as honoree for its innovative design and engineering in some of the most cutting-edge tech and service coming to the market."
- HI-FI STEREO SOUND: Feature dual graphene speakers that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble; built-in MEMS microphones with noise cancellation for you to enjoy crystal-clear hands-free calls and voice assistant in noisy circumstances.
- TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0: Powered by latest Bluetooth 5.0 which dramatically enhances the stability and connection of the earbuds; after a one-time setup, EarFun Free true wireless headphones will automatically turn on and pair with your smart device; EarFun Free Bluetooth Earphones work flawlessly at a distance up to 49 feet (15 meters).
- SNUG FIT ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic and lightweight design fit comfortably and snuggly in your ear; 3 sizes of ear tips option provide individualized fit and comfort for all-day wearing with no pain; they fit securely, stay firm in place even for workout or running.
- CHARGE ON-THE-GO: 6-hour working time per charge for the Bluetooth headphones and 24 extra hours in the compact charging case; 4 times full charge by the charging case and just 10 minutes charging can make 2-hour listening; the carry case can be charged via Type C or a wireless charging pad.
This earbud has a lot of great features such as Bluetooth version 5.0 that guarantees a reliable and strong wireless connection. It is a waterproof IPX7 that withstands water damage and has up to 6 hours of battery life.
The audio quality of the earbud is of high quality with clear sound and bass plump. It also has a microphone for hands-free calling.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Good sound
- Average battery life
3. Treblab xfit
TREBLAB Xfit - True Wireless Earbuds of 2020, Bluetooth 5.0 | 30H Battery Life in Ear Headphones | Premium Designed Small Bluetooth Earbuds | IPX6 Waterproof Sport Earbuds for Running and Workout
- Comfortable, Non-Intrusive Design - The Treblab xFit Mini Earbuds are expertly designed from the highest-quality materials. Each earbud measures less than 2 inches in height and width. They are small wireless earbuds with volume control that use a single, multifunction button to play or pause your music and even answer phone calls.
- Superior Sound-Quality To Energize You - The TREBLAB xFit Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Earbuds with microphone can deliver multi-textured, stereo-quality sound with deep bass everywhere you go. The xFit in-ear Bluetooth headphones with microphone also feature a noise-cancelling mic so you can talk on the phone with crystal-clear reception.
- Waterproof To Brave The Elements And The Gym - The TREBLAB xFit sweatproof headphones can stay-in-place even during the most intense workouts. Their low-profile, lightweight build (only 0.008lbs) make these sport earbuds truly comfortable wireless earbuds. The xFit Bluetooth Waterproof Earbuds can withstand rain and sweat with their IPX6-rated exterior design.
- Stable Bluetooth Pairing - The Treblab xFit Bluetooth wireless earbuds for iPhone can pair with your device in seconds and hold a stable connection within a range of 33ft even within walls. The xFit Bluetooth earbuds for Android phones can also let you watch your favorite movies without interruption thanks to the Bluetooth 5.0 connection.
- Recharge In Under 1 Hour - The TREBLAB xFit True wireless bluetooth earbuds with charging case feature a long-lasting, internal battery that can last for up to 30H with the charging case. You can charge on-the-go in under 1H with the charging case or save battery life by using only one earbud either left or right, while charging the other.
The treblab xfit earbud has a lot of features like the Jlab Jbuds air. The earbud has a battery life of 5 hours and using the charging case gives you extra 25 hours. The earbuds also use Bluetooth version 5.0 and this ensures that the connection is very reliable. It uses true wireless technology for a fast and stable connection. The treblab xfit is also water-resistant with IPX6 certified.
Read Also: Diginex Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Review
It is also a noise-isolating earbud that helps eliminate external noise while listening to music. Because it is water-resistant, it is an ideal earbud for exercise both indoors and outdoors. The earbud comes with 3 sets of silicone ear tips to ensure comfortability. It has a pretty loud sound, the bass is good with equally good mids and highs.
- Reliable connection
- Will require to be adjusted while exercising
4. TaoTronics Sound liberty 77
True Wireless Earbuds TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Calls, Single/Twin Mode, 30H Playtime, USB Type C, IPX8, with Charging Case, Silver Black
29 used from $27.69
- Crystal-Clear Calls: TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 TWS earbuds with Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology makes your voice coherent for crystal-clear calls – even in noisy environments such as in an office, café or on a bus, train, car, etc.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality: It offers incredibly clear sound quality and Powerful Bass Performance with 6mm PEEK+PU Speaker Driver.You can enjoy the amazing music feast while traveling, working, excising etc.
- 30Hr Extra-Long Playtime: Bluetooth earphones stream Hi-Fi stereo sound consistently for up to 8hrs on a single full charge and 22 extra hours in the compact charging case which powered by USB-C.
- Strong Connection: Wireless earbuds’ built-in premium chipset combines the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology with advanced LDS antenna for a fast & stable signal transmission with a broader Bluetooth range up to 20m/66ft
- User-Friendly Design: Unique role switching tech enables each earbud to connect independently to your device for added convenience; ergonomic design maximizes comfort, fit & stability for all-day wearing
The earbud has a great design with true wireless and it is water-resistance of IPX7, it also fits well. The battery can last up to 5 hours of playtime and the has a Bluetooth version of 5.0 connectivity. You also change tracks, increase, and reduce volumes using the earbud control buttons. The earbud is very comfortable on the ear, with a choice of using only one single earbud or both earbuds. It has an inbuilt mic for hands-free calling.
For the price, the earbud has a great sound quality, it has 6mm dynamic drivers that enhance the sound quality and wide frequency response.
- Strong and reliable connection
5. Soundcore Liberty Neo
2019 Upgraded, Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds, Pumping Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Secure Fit, Bluetooth 5 Headphones, Stereo Calls, Noise Isolation, One Step Pairing, Sports, Work Out
9 used from $29.65
- Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world.
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An LDS antenna, derived from satellite technology, combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your earbuds and your device—even in busy places. No skips, no drops.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 3.5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 9 hours from the compact charging case.
Here is another great wireless earbud by soundcore at an affordable price and with a great sound. The earbuds provide good sounds with great bass and have true wireless technology. The earbud has a battery life of 5 hours and up to 15 hours with the charging case. It uses Bluetooth connectivity version 5.0 and it is an IPX7 waterproof that ensures the earbuds are protected from sweat and rain.
The sound that the earbud is clear and of high quality, the driver ensures that there is more power. It has a grip fit for comfortability and they are well secured so it doesn’t slip off when working out.
The earbuds offer a great bass that is deep, it uses BassUP technology for increased bass output.
- Great bass
- Clear and high sounds
- Only 5 hours battery without the charging case
Read Also: V-Moda Boompro Vs Antlion Modmic Microphones
6. Sony MDR XB50BS
Sony MDR-XB50BS Black EXTRA BASS Sports Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones MDRXB50BS
This earbud is for people who like to listen to music with good bass. It has a good design. The earbud’s battery life is 8.5 hours and uses wireless connectivity and they are also water-resistant IPX4. The IPX4 protection allows you to use them in conditions such as rainy weather and they are also protected from sweat.
The earbuds have features such as extra bass which provides a powerful bass. It also has a built-in microphone which allows you to take calls hands-free.
The earbuds have a wide frequency response, they sound great and the bass is very good. They are good for listening to heavy genres. They are very good earbuds under 50 that have good bass.
- Extra bass features
- Very long battery life
7. Skullcandy Sesh
Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless In-Ear Earbud - Black
$47.89 in stock
5 used from $14.51
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 10 hours of total battery
- IP55 sweat, water, and dust resistant
- Charging case
- Microphone, call, track, volume control, and activate assistant
The Skullcandy sesh is another true wireless earbuds, one of the best wireless earbuds under 50 pounds UK. They are very light in weight and the sound quality it offers is very good. It also has many great features such as a bass boost and battery life is 3 hours and with extra 7 hours when you use the charging case. They also use Bluetooth version 5.0 which ensures that you have a strong and stable connection. The earbud is an IPX5 water-resistant, ideal earbud for any sporting activity.
- Top Best Comparison: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X vs Skullcandy Crushers
- Is Skullcandy Better Than JBL? JBL Vs Skullcandy Reviews
For their price, these earbuds have great sounds and they also have a punchy bass boost. The controls help increase and decrease volume, change tracks, and then pause and play.
Read Also: Difference Between AirPods 2 vs AirPods Pro
- Loud sound
- Bass is powerful and punchy
- The battery life is very short as compared to other earbuds in the same price range
8. Aukey Key series B80
Wireless Headphones, AUKEY Key Series B80 Earbuds, Hybrid Driver, aptX Low Latency, High Fidelity Sound, IPX6 Water-Resistance, 8H Playtime and in-line Mic
$44.88 in stock
- High-Resolution Audio: B80 is the high-fidelity highlight in AUKEY's new Key Series. This premium earbuds model with hybrid driver system is designed for the discerning listener who desires more from their music. Today's most sought-after features are also included, like Bluetooth 5, aptX-Low Latency, USB-C charging, water resistance, and voice assistant support
- Dual Driver Design: The powerful dynamic drivers and precisely tuned balanced armature drivers generate richer & purer sound with a wider 10Hz-22kHz frequency range. Full, warm lows and mids are combined with clear & natural highs through meticulous tuning and seamless crossover
- Quick Recharging: The B80 features a USB Type-C port for recharging. 10 minutes of power means an extra 80 minutes of playback. Get up to 8 hours of battery life when fully charged
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: Stable over-ear ear-hooks provide a comfortable fit and convenient cable routing. Three sizes each of memory foam and soft silicone ear-tips ensure a smooth seal for an optimal listening experience. A soft, lightweight silicone case is also included to keep your prized earbuds pristine
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-B80 Bluetooth Earbuds, 3 Pairs of Foam and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear-Tips (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, Carrying Pouch, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
These are wireless earbuds with IPX6 water resistance. The battery life for the earbud is 8 hours and more with the charging case. It has a 5.0 version of Bluetooth connection. It has a magnetic design so it can be powered on by separating them. In order to turn them off, you join them together. It is also a noise isolation earbud, which by far increases your listening pleasure by blocking external sound. The battery life is 8 hours with a fast charge option. A 10 minutes charge time will increase the playing to about 2 hours. It has medium and small ear tips for comfort when using them.
Read Also: Best Cheap Wireless Headphones For Running
The sound is not only good but solid, the response range is also very good with crips, clear, and deep bass.
- Sound quality is good
- Quick charge feature
- Great battery life
- Only small and medium option for ear tips
Read Also: Google Pixel Buds Review