Frankly speaking, once upon a time when wired connections were top of the mark, but today wired technology is said to be out of fashion. These days everyone prefers wireless technology which is becoming so popular in many homes. Such is the case when it comes to sound systems found in our homes, whether they are for the TV, computer e.t.c.
We all prefer having wireless sound systems that are not only more technologically advanced but are also easy to use and install. This is why we have to take the time to review the 10 best wireless bedside TV speakers so you will be informed in making your purchase. Read also Best Wireless TV Speakers For Hard Of Hearing.
Wireless bedside TV speakers come in all sizes and all shapes, but choosing the one that works for you best is important. There are many questions you ask yourself before deciding. Below this article are some of the guides on how to choose the best wireless bedside TV speakers. Read also Best Wireless TV Headphones For Hard Of Hearing.
|Best Wireless Bedside TV Speakers|
|Serene Innovation wireless TV speaker|
|Polk audio magnifi mini home theater sound bar system|
|JBL boost TV compact Bluetooth sound bar|
|Nakamichi shockwafe elite soundbar system|
|August MS625 portable dual Bluetooth speakers|
|Harman Kardon Nova WHT wireless stereo speaker system|
|Samsung HW-J355 wireless audio soundbar|
|DOSS SoundBox XL 32W Bluetooth Speakers|
|Vizio SB3821-c6 sound bar with wireless subwoofer|
|Yamaha Yas-207BL sound bar with wireless subwoofer|
Below we have listed the 10 Best wireless TV speakers, just scroll down and take a look at them, you might just find what you’ve been looking for.
10 Best Wireless Bedside TV Speakers
1. Serene Innovation wireless TV speaker
Serene Innovations TV-SB Wireless TV Listening Speaker w/Free Extra Power Adapter & EZ Living Aids Drink Coaster
- SIMPLE, USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - Simply connect the wireless transmitter (which also doubles as a recharging base) to your TV, place the speaker wherever you'd like it, and use the dial on the front of the speaker to adjust the volume to your liking. You'll be amazed how simple it is to use, making it excellent for all ages, including the elderly & senior citizens!
- ULTIMATE PORTABLE CONVENIENCE - Our lightweight speaker lasts up to 8 hours on a charge, has a wireless range of 100 ft., & has a built-in carrying handle for ultimate convenience & portability. By utilizing Radio Frequency (RF) technology, our system is able to provide longer range, lower latency, and better reliability than Bluetooth, and the signal can carry through walls (unlike cheaper Infrared systems).
- ENHANCES DIALOGUE & IMPROVES LISTENING EXPERIENCE - Let's face it, your TVs built-in speakers aren't very good. Many people turn to surround sound systems or soundbars to correct this, but these systems usually focus on making explosions sound cool, NOT on making it easier to understand the dialogue. Our system is specifically designed to enhance the dialogue, making it easier for hard of hearing & hearing impaired people to follow along without needing to blast the volume.
- INCLUDES 2 AC ADAPTERS & CLEANING CLOTH - This DELUXE version includes 2 AC adapters, eliminating the need to recharge the speaker on the base every time the battery gets low. 1 AC adapter stays plugged into the transmitter, and 1 AC adapter can be plugged directly into the speaker, eliminating the need to recharge & allowing you to truly "set it & forget it". It also includes a free Diglo microfiber cleaning cloth.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. Our wireless speaker is compatible with ALL types of televisions and offers multiple connection options. Connect the transmitter to your TV using the included digital optical audio, RCA, or 3.5mm cables. Works with Smart TVs, Dumb TVs, LCD TVs, OLED TVs, Plasma TVs, 4K TVs, old tube TVs, or virtually any other audio source that has audio output jacks.
This speaker does not use Bluetooth or WiFi, if your TV had an audio output that’s what this speaker will need for transmission, wirelessly through RF.
Design and features
The TV speaker looks like a handbag with a cute handle on top, and it is both a transmitter base and a receiver. The transmitter is also the charging dick of the speaker and has an AC power cord attached to it.
The audio of this speaker is loud enough even for those with impaired hearing. The speakers have an independent volume that you can turn up or down at any time of your life. Read also Best Home Theater Speakers Under 300.
- Has RF wireless transmitter and receiver
- Had independent volume which is loud and clear
- The speaker is portable and also battery operated
- The sound quality is good
2. Polk audio magnifi mini home theater sound bar system
Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar | Works with 4K and HD TVs | Compact System with Big Sound | Wireless Subwoofer Included
$229.95 in stock
2 used from $157.24
- SMALL SIZE, BIG SOUND - Packed in its compact design is a collection of powerful drivers and tweeters, which produce exceptionally clear sound. At only a little over a foot long, these sound bars are a must-have if you have space limitations for your home theater system
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital coding. The INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER fills your living room, bedroom, or media room with multi-dimensional surround sound
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that you hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience absolutely exquisite
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi-room system. Cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar via streaming services like Pandora, Spotify and others
- QUICKLY AND EASILY SETUP THE SOUNDBAR SYSTEM IN MINUTES using the included HDMI and optical cables, the Google Home app on your Android or iOS devices
This TV speaker is small and portable to be carried around for permanent entertainment wherever you may be. Yes, it is small but never let the size put you off, this speaker has huge Polk audio that has better and clear sound than most of the TV speakers available on the markets.
Design and features
This mini home theater consists of a soundbar and a wireless sound woofer, it consists of a bunch of important controls on top including Bluetooth pairing button. The wireless TV speaker also has the ability to use Google cast over WiF, these are the combined reason this speaker has made it our list of best wireless bedside TV speakers.
The sub and soundbar work perfectly together, the sub-beats with some authority up to lower mids and the soundbar takes over. The entire audio is very balanced and slightly warm. Read also Best Budget Sound Bar Under 100.
- It is extremely compact and lightweight
- Has wireless sub
- Has balanced detailed audio
- Has big bass
- There are quiet scenes lost at low volumes
3. JBL boost TV compact Bluetooth sound bar
JBL Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Soundbar (Black)
- Optical Digital Audio with Dolby Digital
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Dual Bass Port Design
- Experience virtual surround sound without the additional wires or speakers with Harman Display Surround
- JBL Soundshift works with your TV and wireless mobile device at the same time to allow you to automatically switch between the sound from your TV and the sound from your phone or tablet
This speaker is compact and also a very portable piece that can work perfectly with other sources. You connect to your smart TV using Bluetooth. It has full-range sound and connectivity options which makes it portable to be carried around and it’s sound backing makes it stand from other TV speakers available on the market.
Design and features
The speaker is 14.8 inches long and stands only 3.3 inches high, it is shaped like a cylinder and is slightly bloated in the middle.
The soundstage of the speaker is larger and the Audio sounds very alive and balanced. It has a detailed presence through busy scenes. Read also Noise Cancelling Earbuds To Sleep.
- It is compact and portable
- The sound it produces is balanced and loud
- Has limited Dolby digital support
- It is not suitable for medium or large rooms
4. Nakamichi shockwafe elite soundbar system
Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2.4 Channel 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Dual 8” Subwoofers (Wireless) & 2 Rear Surround Speakers. Enjoy Plug and Play True 360° Premium Cinema Sound & Room-Shaking Bass
- Transform your living room into a premium cinema within minutes. Experience deep, room-filling bass with the industry’s only Dual Wireless Subwoofers and True 360° 7.2 channel surround sound with the Soundbar + Two Rear Surround Speakers. Discover what you have been missing from movies, music and games and step into the future of home theater. Created with the same DNA as our flagship Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 SSE, Winner of the best Dolby Atmos Soundbar Battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex Cnet host)
- Our DUAL 8" WIRELESS SUBWOOFERS (industry's first!) produce ground-shaking rumbles that you will hear and feel from anywhere in your living room. They merge to distribute adrenaline-pumping bass effects evenly throughout the room with zero localization. Altogether, the sound bar with subwoofers unleash cinema-level volumes without a trace of distortion, replicating the perfect cinema experience. Agreed among experts, TWO subwoofers are a must for ultimate home theaters.
- TWO 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry’s first!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. Simply put, the surround sound performance from simulated/virtual 2.1 or other 5.1 channel surround soundbars does not come anywhere close to this.
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive Spatial Surround Elevation SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness and unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 7.2.4 channels of Dolby Atmos or DTS:X moving audio that flows all around you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 106dB of room-filling sound.
- All units sold since Aug '19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
This speaker has the best surround sound performance, it has cinematic audio, earth-shattering bass, and delicate detailing which makes it one best wireless TV speakers available on the market.
Design and features
The set consists of a huge soundbar, two subwoofers and two rear speakers and also a remote control. The speaker connects to TVs vis wirelessly via Bluetooth, it also supports Aptx so you have the additional quality boost also. Read also Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 300.
This TV speaker will provide you with the best sound experience you can imagine. The vocal sounds are rich and clear in the mix of other instruments and are all neutral.
- Has two subwoofers
- Has deep chest thumbing awesome bass
- has some compatibility issues
5. August MS625 portable dual Bluetooth speakers
This set of two wireless Bluetooth stereo speaker offers a powerful very balanced playback from any device with Bluetooth connectivity, be it your smart TV, smartphone, tablet e.tc
Design and features
The speaker consists of reliable internal rechargeable batteries that allow them to be used at any intensity for up to16 hours on just a single charge. Read also Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones With Detachable Cables.
6. Harman Kardon Nova WHT wireless stereo speaker system
Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 - Elegant, BT Wireless Speaker with Premium Design and Ambient Lighting- Black
- Distinctive, elegant design
- Exceptional 360-degree sound
- Ambient lighting
- Wireless streaming with Bluetooth
- Included Components: 1X Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3,1X Power Cable,1X Quick Start Guide,1X Safety Sheet,1X Warranty Card
This is a 40 watts stereo speaker system with high performance, it used tuned drivers and passive radiators in order to produce the best listening experience and also to produce a much higher bass response
Design and features
These speakers use Harman DT which improves the sound stage and also to provide detailed voicing during playback.
- This is a high-end wireless Bluetooth portable speaker featuring a touch control design to increase its accessibility. This speaker can be used to connect with any Bluetooth connectivity device and produces a Superior sound quality output which is too advanced for such a small affordable speaker.
- This speaker produces a glorious sound that many expensive brands can’t stand up against, it has sleek looks, solid contractions and produces unbeatable sound through Bluetooth connectivity wirelessly to your smart TV.
- This speaker with Bluetooth and the wireless subwoofer is the perfect choice for your smart TV, it has balanced sounds d and is also one of the best. Read also Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 100.
- Has deep bass and clear treble
- Produces warm powerful sound
- Had soundstage
- has wireless sub
7. Samsung HW-J355 wireless audio soundbar
Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel 120 Watt Wired Audio Soundbar
- 37-Inch 120 W (2.1 channels)
- Subwoofer: Wired 5.25"
- Bluetooth Connectivity enabled, Wall Mountable
- Plastic caps covering the tips of the connectors on the optical cable needs to be removed prior to installation.
- Inputs: USB, Bluetooth, TV Sound Connect, Optical
This TV speaker has Bluetooth connectivity in its kit, and any Bluetooth enabled smart TV can be paired for a wireless experience
- Produces clear loud Audio
- it is sleek and of light-weight
- Can be wall mounted
- Consists of a soundbar with subwoofers
8. DOSS SoundBox XL 32W Bluetooth Speakers Click here
9. Vizio SB3821-c6 sound bar with wireless subwoofer Click here
10. Yamaha Yas-207BL sound bar with wireless subwoofer Click here
How do wireless TV speakers work?
Well there are a lot of different wireless TV speakers and each of them has its own modus operandi which we have covered below:
There are plenty of soundbars that are Bluetooth enabled, with these, you do not need any wires that will only clutter your sitting room, you simply pair them with your smart TV. You can as well link these wireless soundbars with your smartphones, laptops or tablets.
RF TV speaker:
These ones are similar to the RF headphones but these are designed for the TV instead, they are connected to the TV with a cord and felt out of sight, and the speaker piece integrates the receiver. The transmitter and receiver then connect through radio frequency, meaning there’s no need of sight connection between the two.
Soundbars with wireless subwoofer:
Nowadays almost all TV speaker systems are wireless because they have a soundbar attached to the TV through Bluetooth or WiFi and the subwoofer speakers are then connected to the soundbar via wires connection.
How to identify the best wireless speakers for TV
There are a lot of wireless speakers designed for the TV which are available on the market, but the best ones are those with compatibility for HDML inputs and those ones which support surround sound through available ports. The following are the factors which you should consider when picking the best wireless TV speakers:
The connection of speakers to the TV can at times be a bit complicated, so always look for those with easy uncomplicated installation and setup.
Always look for the one which suits your budget, there are plenty of affordable TV speakers which will excellent just like the expensive ones.
Round-up and Sonic response should be your first priority when choosing a TV speaker. Choose on that supports surround sound as well.
Look for TV speakers that are sizeable and blend well into your decor.
- 10 Best Wireless Bedside TV Speakers
- 1. Serene Innovation wireless TV speaker
- 2. Polk audio magnifi mini home theater sound bar system
- 3. JBL boost TV compact Bluetooth sound bar
- 4. Nakamichi shockwafe elite soundbar system
- 5. August MS625 portable dual Bluetooth speakers
- 6. Harman Kardon Nova WHT wireless stereo speaker system
- 7. Samsung HW-J355 wireless audio soundbar
- How do wireless TV speakers work?
- How to identify the best wireless speakers for TV