Best Soundbar Under 500
Best Soundbar Under 500: You gotta love the new smart tv systems that are all over the market today, thankfully, the variety is insanely making them even cheaper to own as the competition is high among the manufacturers.
Disappointingly, the sound on these tv systems especially smart tv are not that great, so you really need to invest in a good external sound system like soundbars or subwoofers. Let’s face it, subwoofers are kinda lame and old-fashioned, right? And that’s where a good soundbar really shines!
A soundbar is a type of loudspeaker that projects audio from a wide enclosure, giving you the best sound experience ever.
They are much wider than they are tall so that they can be placed below or above a display device. For example, under a television or home theatre screen or just above a computer monitor.
If you are under budget but want to upgrade your TV or computer system, no need to stress, with our help you’ll surely get yourself a good soundbar.
Here we have listed the 8 best soundbars under 500, take a look and your eyes might just be attracted by one of them.
1. VIZIO SB4551 SMART CAST SOUNDBAR
The soundbar has a wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers that deliver fully immersive 5.1 true surround sound at levels up to 104 dB2. The slim wireless subwoofer fits conveniently beneath or beside your sofa.
You can download the VIZIO Smart Cast app3 to turn your mobile device into the ultimate remote and discover music across multiple apps at once. It has a Google Cast built-in which allows you to cast your favorite tunes from 100+ audio apps you already know and love to your soundbar. You can as well connect multiple VIZIO Smart Cast sound bars or speakers together to cast the same music to any or every room.
- It is a complete 5.1 channel true surround sound home theater solution with incredible audio performance
- When you download the VIZIO Smart Cast app it allows you to turn your smartphone or tablet into a powerful touchscreen remote
- You Simply tap the Cast button from 100+ audio apps you already know and love to start playing on your soundbar.
- It has a104 dB of room-filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion
2. SONY CT800 SOUNDBAR
With this soundbar, you’ll enjoy the powerful, cinematic sound and wireless surround capability and it also lets you expand your entertainment experience with Google Home.
The soundbar allows you to Stream music or even video sound to multiple rooms, while you hear everything at its best with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio support.
It is all in an ultra-slim design that lays flat or discreetly on a wall.
- Allows you to maintain 4K quality with HDCP2.2 and HDR support
- You’ll have Google Home compatibility with voice control
- The wireless surround sound speakers are easy to install
- You are able to Stream music or video sound too different rooms with wireless multi-room listening
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio format support
- Receiver-like connectivity with 3 HDMI inputs, HDMI ARC and more
- You’ll have Easy streaming via Bluetooth with NFC
3. BOSE SOLO 5 TV SOUNDBAR
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system comprises a single soundbar that delivers distinctly improved sound quality for all your favorite TV programs. It brings clarity to your audio from dialogue to sound effects. As if that wasn’t enough, its dialogue mode makes each word stand out. You can position this soundbar practically anywhere. And with Bluetooth technology built-in you’re able to wirelessly listen to your favorite music, too.
- The single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV alone
- Has Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Has Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices.
4. BASICS 2.1 – CHANNEL BLUETOOTH SOUNDBAR
With this soundbar you’ll enhance your home-entertainment system, the long, slim soundbar delivers superior audio and sits horizontally on an entertainment unit or can be mounted below your TV. It plugs in and connects wirelessly to your TV for an incredible home-theater experience.
- It is a 31.5-inch soundbar with built-in subwoofer
- Bluetooth v2.1 technology + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP
- Up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- Has Full-range stereo speakers
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie
- Has remote control and wall-mount hardware included
5. ZVOX SB500 SOUNDBAR
The ZVOX SB500 is one of the finest soundbars ever made. Its stylish aluminum cabinet encloses three high-performance speakers (including a center speaker), two powered subwoofers and a 140-watt digital amplifier. The ZVOX Mega Bass system uses advanced digital contouring to deliver astonishing bass from the slim (3.2”) cabinet. Unlike most soundbars, no external subwoofer is required.
Phase Cue virtual surround creates three-dimensional home theater sound from one cabinet. The revolutionary AccuVoice system uses hearing aid technology to deliver incredibly clear voices – on movies, TV shows or sporting events. Output Leveling tames loud commercials. aptX Bluetooth provides wireless connectivity with your phone or tablet so you can stream music through the SB500.
It’s easy to program the SB500 so it will work with virtually any remote control. If you want a home theater with superb sound quality, designer styling, and state-of-the-art features, the SB500 is a perfect choice.
6. NAKAMICHI SHOCKWAFE PRO 7.1 SOUNDBAR
With this soundbar, you’ll enjoy your favorite movie soundtracks and music in their most authentic form, just as the directors intended. IT has a newly-designed 8” wireless down-firing subwoofer which emits room-shaking low frequencies directly into the floor surface to distribute powerful and accurate bass across the entire room, intensifying the vibrations and rumbles heard and felt by all listeners for a truly immersive experience.
7. POLK AUDIO MAGNIFI MINI SOUNDBAR SYSTEM
The MagniFi Mini home theater soundbar system delivers the big room-filling audio and surrounds sound experience you’d expect from a full-size sound bar—all in an ultra-compact design that fits any space. Enjoy best-in-class audio with Polk’s exclusive Voice Adjust technology that dramatically increases vocal clarity and volume level for crystal clear dialogue no matter what you’re watching.
Plus, our patented surround technology and Dolby Digital 5.1 decoding create an incredible room-filling surround sound all from a soundbar that is less than 15 inches long. Compatible with nearly all TVs, the universal soundbar works with your TV, cable box or satellite IR remote control and features simple set up in minutes with the included HDMI (ARC) cable.
8. RAZER LEVIATHAN GAMING AND MUSIC SOUNDBAR
The Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Bar easily fits under any desktop monitor or living room console setup. Versatile enough to be repositioned constantly in any situation. This soundbar features cutting-edge Dolby technology, superior sound drivers, and a dedicated subwoofer. Projecting rich sounds that recreate epic in-game battle scenes or just streaming your favorite tunes from your smartphone.
- Noise Cancelling Earbuds For Running 2019
- Best Ceiling Speakers For Surround Sound
- Best Bluetooth Outdoor Speakers
- Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers Under £100
- Best Bluetooth Garden Rock Speakers
- Best Bookshelf Speakers Under 300
- The 10 Best Tweeters
- Best Sylvania Bluetooth Speakers
- Best Car Speakers For Bass Without A Subwoofer
- Best Car Subwoofer Uk