Like it or not, PC computers are still a thing and if you are a gamer, you really do not need convincing how much you need your gaming computer to be built on a PC system. What about your computer sound speakers, are you using those built in rugged built-in computer speakers?
Unless you are new, but PC speakers are those you get to connect to the speaker port on your Pc so you can enjoy a really good sound system received through an external powerful PC speaker via a USB. Check out our reviews on Logitech G560 vs Logitech Z625.
The speakers have an amplifier which power the speaker circuit then the power from the wall plug will then allow the amplifier to boost sound signals. The signal is then played through the speaker.
- Altec Lansing Vs2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
- Cyber Acoustics 30 Watt Powered Speaker With Subwoofer For Pc Ca 3602
- Logitech Z313 Speaker System
- Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System
- Cerwin Vega XD3 Powered Desktop Speakers
- Rockville Rhb70 Home Theatre Compact Powered Speaker System
- Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker
What Are The Key Features Of The Best Computer Speakers Under 100?
The best computer speakers are selected based on the following:
- Audio: A good speaker must have excellent audio, must have the visual makers of good sonic output like balance, deep bass, clear mids, and good treble.
- Features: A good speaker must have excellent features, like a good control of, bass and treble volume, power indicating led light e.t.c
- Ease of setup: A good speaker must be easy to install, control coz no one wants something that’s confusing to use
Below we have listed the best PC speakers under 100:
1. Altec Lansing Vs2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
Offering a bold and striking design, the Altec Lansing VS2621 speaker system delivers enhanced stereo sound, giving your games, movies, and music added depth and realistic sound. Optimized for computers and MP3 players, these speakers also give you the ability to expand your listening options through a front auxiliary input.
Each stereo satellite features dual three-inch speakers matched with dual-tuned three-inch passive radiators for deeper low notes and sharper highs and mids. A compact subwoofer fills in the low notes for realistic sound and impact that you can both hear and feel. Thanks to Altec Lansing’s Audio Alignment technology, the system’s drivers, enclosure, and electronics are perfectly balanced, giving you the full, high-quality stereo sound your digital life demands.
2. Cyber Acoustics 30 Watt Powered Speaker With Subwoofer For Pc Ca 3602
This is a powerful audio solution delivering great sound for the home and office. It is ideal for music, movies, and games. With this speaker, you’ll definitely enjoy quality sound you never knew you were missing. The dual 2 in. high-efficiency drivers per satellite, deliver crisp highs, while the 5.25in subwoofer provides booming bass with a punch.
This speaker system comes with a convenient desktop control pod — designed to give you full control at your fingertips. The control pod has power on/off, master volume control, bass volume control, auxiliary input, and a headphone output jack. With easy setup and full 1-year warranty coverage by Cyber Acoustics, this speaker system is the best answer to an affordable audio solution you have been looking for.
3. Logitech Z313 Speaker System
With this awesome speaker, you say goodbye to tinny computer speakers and dull sound. This awesome speaker will give you the best sound experience you’ve been missing all along. The convenient control pod puts volume control at your fingertips. 25 watts (RMS) of power fills your room with dynamically rich and balanced music.
The compact subwoofer fits in tight spaces, like under your desk, producing deep bass you can feel. And setup is a snap. Just connect the system to your computer and you’re done.
- It has a control pod which makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls
- It allows you to fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts)
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat
- It is a very easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer.
- Best part, system requirement is any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm) input
4. Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System
With the combination of smooth curves and straight lines, the all-new Exclaim is a fully active bi-amped 2.0 speaker system, with each speaker driven by its own internal amplifier. Full integral DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and DRC (Dynamic Range Compensation). It delivers active crossover frequencies, superb tonal balance regardless of volume setting, and keeps any possible distortion at an absolute minimum.
A combined 36 watts RMS of power is on hand to drive a total of 6 internal active speakers. In addition, 2 passive radiators are utilized in the midrange/tweeter housings to raise efficiency and dynamic range, plus 2 supplementary passive radiators to augment deep bass and performance from the woofers.
5. Cerwin Vega XD3 Powered Desktop Speakers
This speaker has the capability to handle multiple inputs; you can switch instantly between your computer as a source or other more portable platforms such as iPods, phones and other media players via the 1/8″ stereo Auxiliary input.
The XD3 also has a convenient headphone jack, which allows you to “keep it down” while maintaining full control through the front panel power switch and volume adjustments.
6. Rockville Rhb70 Home Theatre Compact Powered Speaker System
This computer speaker features:
- – Rockville RHB70 Compact all in one home theater speaker with 4” subwoofer and (2) 3” speakers built-in
- – Built-in high powered amplifier with incredible sound quality
- – 2.1 channel design with (2) 3” speakers for highs and a 4” subwoofer for mids and lows
- – Built-in Bluetooth to stream music from any phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth devices
- – Uses top quality Bluetooth chip with enhanced data rate and 35-foot range
- – Built-in USB input to play back songs stored on a thumb drive (up to 32GB)
- – Built-in SD memory card slot allows playback of audio stored on a memory card (up to 32GB)
- – RCA Aux input allows easy connection of a laptop, computer, TV, phone, tablet, or any other audio device
7. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker
This 80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power 2.1 speaker system delivers maximum loudness and produces rich bass from the front-facing subwoofer.
- 80 watts peak power (40W RMS): Crank up the volume with powerful, clear, room-filling sound.
- Front-facing subwoofer: 5″ driver adds deep, intense bass to your music, movies, and games.
- Conveniently wired control pod: Easily access volume and power, plus a headphone jack for private listening.
- Adjustable bass control: Quickly boost the bass with a turn of the on-subwoofer control knob.
- Plug and play connection to multiple devices: 3.5mm and RCA inputs for simple wired connection to your TV, computer, tablet, game console and more
- Works with a computer running on any major operating system (Windows, Mac, Chromebooks), smartphones, tablets, televisions, MP3 players, DVD / Blue-ray players, and game consoles such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
You May Also Like This:
- Best Outdoor Wireless Speakers
- Best Car Subwoofer Uk
- BEST SOUNDBAR UNDER 500
- Best Ceiling Speakers Uk
- Best Bluetooth Speakers Under £100
- Sylvania Bluetooth Speakers
- Best Subwoofer For Music Under 100 Watts
- Top 10 Bookshelf Speakers Under 300
- What Are The Key Features Of The Best Computer Speakers Under 100?
- 1. Altec Lansing Vs2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
- 2. Cyber Acoustics 30 Watt Powered Speaker With Subwoofer For Pc Ca 3602
- 3. Logitech Z313 Speaker System
- 4. Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System
- 5. Cerwin Vega XD3 Powered Desktop Speakers
- 6. Rockville Rhb70 Home Theatre Compact Powered Speaker System
- 7. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker