We all know that open back Headphones stand out for their accuracy and neutral sound signature.
Most people like music producers, audiophiles and specifically purist audiophiles prefer the open back Headphones because most of them are comfortable and they can use them for hours, they are most durable and produce quality sound and are the Best Open Back Headphones Under 100.
If you’ve been looking for the best open back Headphones under 100, then you’ve come to the right place. No need to search, we have done all the hard work for you. Just take a look at the list below you might just find what you’ve been looking for at an affordable price. You can also see our Best Open Back Headphones For Gaming.
Best Open Back Headphones Under 100
1. TaoTronics TT-BH22 headphones
These headphones are best at canceling noise. They have great features like foldable design, built-in mic and remote controls, reliable wireless Bluetooth connectivity, solid battery life, and very effective noise cancelation.
They also have the best earpads which are soft from the get-go and this makes them comfortable to wear for hours. The ear cups aren’t that big though but will fit adults ears.
Pros of TaoTronics TT-BH22
- It is possible to wear these headphones for hours on a long flight
- They have passive noise isolation which is very good and also noise cancelation
- They are very durable as all the joints seem to be well made and the design doesn’t seem to have any weak points
- They are wireless because of its Bluetooth connectivity and up to 25 hours of playtime. However, a wired mode is still an option if you want.
Cons of TaoTronics TT-BH22
• They are bass emphasized.
2. Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
These are classic wired on-ear headphones, the earpads are very soft enough to be comfortable for hours and the headband is very simple with just minimum cushioning.
The design of these headphones create great soundstage, like the feeling of spacious sound coming from all directions
Pros of Grado SR80e Prestige Headphones
- They create a great soundstage
- They are affordable
- The sound is okay
Cons of Grado SR80e Prestige Headphones
- They do not have noise isolation meaning you can hear all the surrounding noise
- They are wired and do not have any features or gimmicks
- With continuous use if these headphones you might get to feel some discomfort
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x H
These are Japanese headphones that deliver a lot of value in an over-ear and closed-back design. These headphones are not comfortable in the beginning until the foam ear pads adapt to your head shape. They have passive noise isolation which is above average because they were developed for studios.
The wires of these headphones are detachable and easily replaced whenever you want to and the best thing about these headphones is the sound quality.
Pros of Audio-Technica Headphones
- The sound quality is very good
- They have noise cancelation meaning you get to enjoy your music without any distraction
- They are very good for bass lovers
Cons of Audio-Technica Headphones
- They are not durable because they are mostly made of plastic
- Users need to be a bit careful with the hinges as they ate not strong either.
4. Sony MDR-7506 H
These headphones have the outdated vintage design, however, they are one of the best Over-ear headphones in Sub-100 price range.
The other best part about these headphones is that they are so lightweight and very comfortable, you’ll barely feel them on your ears. The ear pads are not that thick but have great comfort and do a good job at noise cancelation, you’ll enjoy your music without any destruction.
The headphones are foldable have coiled cable which is very long and can be only useful for studios or home use.
Pros of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- They are very durable
- The sound quality is excellent
- They are lightweight and very comfortable
Cons of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- They don’t have detachable cables and can only be used indoors
5. Status Audio CB-1 H
These headphones are the most comfortable with deep ear cushions that can fit even the biggest ears.
They have noise isolation because of their closed back design and tight fitting ear pads, they are specifically for studios where distractions are not allowed.
They produce a great sound that is flat and balanced and they are great for DJs but can also be used for regular music listening.
Pros of Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- The sound reproduction is very accurate and flat
- They are very comfortable
Cons of Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- They have an average durability meaning you have to take extra care for them in order to
6. Sennheiser HD 559 H
These are comfortable high quality headphones that won’t break your bank. They have big and plush ear pads which are comfy and can be replaced when needed to. And since they are open back, the noise isolation isn’t good, they leak sound and let ambient sound in.
Pros of Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- They are very comfortable
- The sound is excellent
- They are durable
Cons of Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- The noise isolation isn’t good at all
- There’s no adapter included you have to find one yourself
7. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO (new model) H
These headphones play great with excellent bass response. They have swivel mounts on the ear cups and fairly plush padding that allow for a more comfortable fit.
Pros of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
- They have a wide frequency response range
- They ate durable
- They are comfortable
Cons of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
- These headphones ate heavy
8. Superlux HD668B Headphones
These open back Headphones under 100 deliver natural, spatial and precise sound. They provide balanced bass and excellent voice reproduction.
Pros of Superlux HD668B Headphones
- There’s sound isolation
- They are durable
Cons of Superlux HD668B Headphones
- The sound it produces is not that impressive
9. AKG K240 H
These are studio headphones featuring a 3m cable and semi-open design. They have comfortable ear pads that will allow you to enjoy music for as long as you like.
10. Samson SR850 Headphones
These headphones feature an over-ear design for maximum isolation, 50mm drivers that feature exceptional wide-range of Crystal clear audio sounds.
Pros of Samson SR850 Headphones
- Amazing slightly V-shaped sound with sparkly well-extended highs
- Deep lows that rumble when it is called for
Cons of Samson SR850 Headphones
- Ear cover likely to come off
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 200
- Logitech G560 vs Logitech z625
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 300
- Top 10 Best Gaming Soundbars
- Best Portable Speakers For iPhone
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
- Best Open Back Headphones Under 100
- 1. TaoTronics TT-BH22 headphones
- 2. Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
- 3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Headphones
- 4. Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- 5. Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- 6. Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- 7. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO (new model) Headphones
- 8. Superlux HD668B Headphones
- 9. AKG K240 Headphones
- 10. Samson SR850 Headphones