We all know that open back Headphones stand out for their accuracy and neutral sound signature.
Most people like music producers, audiophiles, and specifically purist audiophiles prefer the open back Headphones because most of them are comfortable and they can use them for hours, they are most durable and produce quality sound and are the Best Open Back Headphones Under 100.
If you’ve been looking for the best open back Headphones under 100, then you’ve come to the right place. No need to search, we have done all the hard work for you. Just take a look at the list below you might just find what you’ve been looking for at an affordable price. You can also see our Best Open Back Headphones For Gaming.
Best Open Back Headphones Under 100
1. TaoTronics TT-BH22 headphones
These headphones are best at canceling noise. They have great features like foldable design, built-in mic and remote controls, reliable wireless Bluetooth connectivity, solid battery life, and very effective noise cancelation.
They also have the best earpads which are soft from the get-go and this makes them comfortable to wear for hours. The ear cups aren’t that big though but will fit adults’ ears.
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Over Ear Headset Foldable Earphones with Powerful Bass (Dual 40 mm Drivers, 30 Hour Playtime) (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested And Certified to look and work like New. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, A minimum 90-day , and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on
- Enjoy your music with minimal, or no distraction, when you turn on the active noise cancellation (ANC) switch
- With 90O swiveling ear cups, Super soft protein ear pads, and ergonomic headband, The materials used ensure minimum weight and maximum comfort for long term wear
- With a generous battery life of up to 25 hours, You can enjoy beautiful music Longer or plug in the included audio cable when the battery is low
- Expect aggressive bass with balanced mid-levels and bright highs with our dual large-aperture drivers
Pros of TaoTronics TT-BH22
- It is possible to wear these headphones for hours on a long flight
- They have passive noise isolation which is very good and also noise cancelation
- They are very durable as all the joints seem to be well made and the design doesn’t seem to have any weak points
- They are wireless because of its Bluetooth connectivity and up to 25 hours of playtime. However, a wired mode is still an option if you want.
Cons of TaoTronics TT-BH22
• They are bass emphasized.
2. Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
These are classic wired on-ear headphones, the earpads are very soft enough to be comfortable for hours and the headband is very simple with just minimum cushioning.
The design of these headphones creates great soundstage, like the feeling of spacious sound coming from all directions.
GRADO SR80e Prestige Series Wired Open Back Stereo Headphones
- Grado's award winning headphone - open back design offer a larger sound stage with greater detail and clarity
- "The Grado SR80e's are special, buy them and love them" - What HiFi
- Mini plug termination, incudes a 1/4 inch adapter
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- 4OurEars is the only Grado Authorized Amazon Reseller - 1 Year US Warranty
Pros of Grado SR80e Prestige Headphones
- They create a great soundstage
- They are affordable
- The sound is okay
Cons of Grado SR80e Prestige Headphones
- They do not have noise isolation meaning you can hear all the surrounding noise
- They are wired and do not have any features or gimmicks
- With continuous use, if these headphones you might get to feel some discomfort
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x H
These are Japanese headphones that deliver a lot of value in an over-ear and closed-back design. These headphones are not comfortable in the beginning until the foam earpads adapt to your head shape. They have passive noise isolation which is above average because they were developed for studios.
The wires of these headphones are detachable and easily replaced whenever you want to and the best thing about these headphones is the sound quality.
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphone, Black, With Cutting Edge Engineering, 90 Degree Swiveling Earcups, Pro-grade Earpads/Headband, Detachable Cables Included
5 used from $82.71
- Cutting edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degrees swiveling earcups for easy, 1 ear monitoring
- Professional-grade ear pad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
Pros of Audio-Technica Headphones
- The sound quality is very good
- They have noise cancelation meaning you get to enjoy your music without any distraction
- They are very good for bass lovers
Cons of Audio-Technica Headphones
- They are not durable because they are mostly made of plastic
- Users need to be a bit careful with the hinges as they ate not strong either.
4. Sony MDR-7506 H
These headphones have an outdated vintage design, however, they are one of the best Over-ear headphones in the Sub-100 price range.
The other best part about these headphones is that they are so lightweight and very comfortable, you’ll barely feel them on your ears. The earpads are not that thick but have great comfort and do a good job at noise cancelation, you’ll enjoy your music without any destruction.
The headphones are foldable have coiled cable which is very long and can be only useful for studios or home use.
Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone (International Model) No Warranty
- Neodymium magnets and 40mm drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed-ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8-foot cord ends in gold-plated plug; 1/4-inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response - 10-20kHz , Impedance - 63 ohm
Pros of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- It is very durable
- The sound quality is excellent
- It is lightweight and very comfortable
Cons of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- It doesn’t have detachable cables and can only be used indoors
5. Status Audio CB-1 H
These headphones are the most comfortable with deep ear cushions that can fit even the biggest ears.
They have noise isolation because of their closed-back design and tight-fitting ear pads, they are specifically for studios where distractions are not allowed.
It produces a great sound that is flat and balanced and they are great for DJs but can also be used for regular music listening.
Status Audio CB-1 Closed Back Studio Monitor Headphones with 50mm Drivers - for Music Production, Mixing, Mastering and Audiophile Use (Black & Gold)
- STUDIO STANDARD: Praised by top musicians, producers, and audio engineers, the CB-1 headphones are an industry standard in recording studios around the world. The CB-1s have received critical acclaim from the most discerning audiophiles on the web as well as top technology editors.
- 50MM Drivers: Large 50mm drivers deliver studio quality audio with a wide, expansive soundstage that puts you in the room with your favorite musicians. Hear music the way the artists, producers, mix and mastering engineers intended.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: The CB-1’s padded headband and overstuffed earpads were designed to be comfortable during multi-hour recording sessions. Its over-the-ear design fully encloses ear, offering passive noise cancelling without putting extra pressure on your head. The CB-1’s adjustable headband ensures a snug fit on your head, and clicking ridges allow for full customizability. .
- TWO CABLES INCLUDED + ¼ ADAPTOR: The CB-1 comes with two 9-foot audio cables - one coiled, one straight. Both have a custom locking mechanism that keeps them attached to the headphones, eliminating the risk of dislodging the cable. The CB-1 is compatible with any 3.5mm audio cable, but it will lack this locking feature. We also provide a ¼ adaptor plug for use with professional audio equipment.
- UNDERSTATED STYLE: The CB-1’s minimalist, unbranded aesthetic will never lose its luster or fall out of fashion. A slim frame doesn’t awkwardly protrude sideways, and the CB-1 can be folded to become compact for travel.
Pros of Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- The sound reproduction is very accurate and flat
- It is very comfortable
Cons of Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- It has an average durability meaning you have to take extra care for them in order to
6. Sennheiser HD 559 H
These are comfortable high-quality headphones that won’t break your bank. They have big and plush ear pads that are comfy and can be replaced when needed to. And since they are open back, the noise isolation isn’t good, they leak sound and let ambient sound in.
Sennheiser HD 559 Open Back Headphone - Black
2 used from $69.50
- Open back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 50 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack
Pros of Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- It is very comfortable
- The sound is excellent
- It is also durable
Cons of Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- The noise isolation isn’t good at all
- There’s no adapter included you have to find one yourself
7. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO (new model) H
These headphones play great with excellent bass response. It is has a swivel mounts on the ear cups and fairly plush padding that allow for a more comfortable fit.
Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (new model)
2 used from $80.09
- Dynamic, closed ear headphones.Weight w/o cable: 285 gram Ear coupling is circumaural
- Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length 3.3 9.8 feet Coiled
- Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction. Nominal impedance 64 ohm. Sound pressure level (SPL) 113 dB
- Around the ear design with padded ear cups Dynamic, closed ear headphones with up to 32 dB attenuation of outside sound. Frequency response (Headphones) 8 25000 Hz
- Ear pads, headband padding, and audio cord are easily replaceable, ensuring long life
Pros of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
- A wide frequency response range
- Durable and comfortable
Cons of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
- These headphones ate heavy
8. Superlux HD668B Headphones
These open-back Headphones under 100 deliver natural, spatial and precise sound. They provide balanced bass and excellent voice reproduction.
Superlux HD668B Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones
- Natural, spatial and accurate sound. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Silvery, clear cymbals
- Pleasantly natural trebles
- Unobtrusive, natural strings and wind instruments
- For all types of music
Pros of Superlux HD668B Headphones
- It has a sound isolation
- It is also durable
Cons of Superlux HD668B Headphones
- The sound it produces is not that impressive
9. AKG K240 H
These are studio headphones featuring a 3m cable and semi-open design. It has a comfortable ear pad that will allow you to enjoy music for as long as you like.
AKG Pro Audio K240 STUDIO Over-Ear, Semi-Open, Professional Studio Headphones
5 used from $58.87
- Professional studio headphones
- 3 m replaceable cable
- Audio Interface type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
10. Samson SR850 Headphones
These headphones feature an over-ear design for maximum isolation, 50mm drivers that feature an exceptional wide-range of Crystal clear audio sounds.
Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones, Black
- Professional studio Reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets deliver an extended frequency response and great dynamic range
- Circumaural, over-ear, design with velour cushioning provides outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- 1/4" Stereo Adapter included
Pros of Samson SR850 Headphones
- Amazing slightly V-shaped sound with sparkly well-extended highs
- Deep lows that rumble when it is called for
Cons of Samson SR850 Headphones
- Ear cover likely to come off
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 200
- Logitech G560 vs Logitech z625
- Top 10 Best Soundbars Under 300
- Top 10 Best Gaming Soundbars
- Best Portable Speakers For iPhone
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
- Best Open Back Headphones Under 100
- 1. TaoTronics TT-BH22 headphones
- 2. Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
- 3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Headphones
- 4. Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
- 5. Status Audio CB-1 Headphones
- 6. Sennheiser HD 559 Headphones
- 7. Sennheiser HD 280 PRO (new model) Headphones
- 8. Superlux HD668B Headphones
- 9. AKG K240 Headphones
- 10. Samson SR850 Headphones