Overview of Ausdom 1080p HD webcam review
The Ausdom full HD webcam uses a high precision lens to deliver an image with a high precision of 1920 x 1080P. It is a very good webcam that you can use on a daily basis for video conferencing, playing games (social games), YouTube, and other things. The article will cover a comprehensive Ausdom 1080p HD webcam review. The best feature of the Ausdom webcam is that it works with a lot of applications, for business, as well as social applications.
Some of the apps compatible with this webcam includes Skype, facetime, zoom, WhatsApp, Xbox One, and many more. The webcam also allows you to change the style of the images, you can change them to mono, grey, color fill, soft, ancient movie, and normal images.
This Ausdom webcam has good features like a noise cancelling microphone. It also has a USB camera that allows you to make online video calls and also record the calls on your personal computer. The Full high definition webcam helps in ensuring the efficiency of your work. This is because having this webcam allows you to easily take video calls from the comfort of your home and to also work from any location. You can use it for video conferences and meetings online. The camera has excellent quality and a wide-angle.
Design and build quality
The design of the Aw615 is versatile, it can rotate at 360 degrees allowing a full rotation in any direction of your choice. You can rotate to the left, right, down, or upwards. The webcam has manual focusing and it also supports micro spur shooting (4mm). It also boasts a light ring. This ring ensures that pictures shot at night or during the day are very clear and of good quality with a noise cancelling microphone.
This microphone helps in making sure that the sounds are clear and natural. It also ensures that the sounds can be captured from all angles. The camera has a 1/4 inches sensor and the lens can capture both bright and natural images.
Read Also: 10 Best Floor Gaming Chairs Reviews
The requirements for this camera
The webcam is compatible with Windows operating system and macOS. It can work on Windows 7, 8, or 10. It can work on Mac OS X or the higher versions. The device can also work on Chrome OS. For it to work you need to have at least 2GB RAM on your personal computer or desktop. You also need to make sure that your hard drive has some space so that you are able to record the other calls. Your personal computer should also have a USB port for connecting the webcam. To be able to make some calls you should have some software like Skype, google meet, zoom, and many more video recording apps installed on your computer.
- Size: 12.45 x 11.94 x 5.08 cm
- 360 degrees rotation
- Built-in Noise cancelling mic
- Max FPS: 30
- Plug n play
- 1/4 inches BSI sensor
- 30cm -infinity focus lens
- Glass lens (film coated)
- USB 2.0 interface
- 220MA power consumption
- A view angle of 65 degrees (Horizontally)
- -36db +/- 2dB SPL
- Compatibility: macOS and Windows 10
- YUY2 video resolution
- 10 to 50 degrees operating temperature
- 1280 x 1080 photo resolution
- 1280 x 720 default resolution
- Default FPS: 8
FHD Webcam 1080P, AUSDOM AW615 Computer Camera with Microphone USB Web Cam for Online Video Calling Skype YouTube Live Streaming Recording on Desktop Laptop PC Compatible with Mac Android Windows
$59.99 in stock
10 used from $22.94
- Ultra Full HD 1080P Webcam - AUSDOM AW615S supports full high-definition video (1920x1080) at 30fps with 5-layer glass lens instead of plastic lens.
- Anti-destortion design - Even in a wide viewing angle with 90 degree, AW615 Webcam prevents the whole image from distortion due to optical distortion correction technology which would make your image looks more natural.
- 90 Degree Angle of View and Omni-directional Mic - AUSDOM AW615S is perfect for talking with company clients on a laptop in the office, and group video communicating on desktop computer when you're at home. Excellent for online consultation, video interviewing and video recording, etc.
- Auto Low-Light Compensation - Equipped with automatic whiteness balance and automatic low-light correction function. Even in dim environments, it would be fine-tuned to light conditions to produce bright and well-contrast images that makes you more attractive in the videos.
- Plug and Play for Universal Compatibility - No drivers required just plug in USB port. Compatible with Windows7, Windows XP2, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, MAC OS10.6 or updated version.
Features & details
Webcam FHD (1080p).
The camera has a full high definition resolution of 1080p, it can be used for video calls on the network. The FHD ensures that the calls have a lot of video frames as compared to using other high definition web cameras. It also allows you to record videos and calls using the 16:9 widescreen.
The webcam allows you to take clear shots of pictures as well as to share them. The webcam has a high resolution of 1920 x 1080p. It also has glass coated lens with a 2.0 aperture. The camera produces pictures with amazing quality.
Read Also: Best Programming Mouse Reviews
Built-in mic with Noise cancelling.
The AW615 has a built-in microphone that has a noise cancelling feature. This feature helps in getting rid of all background noises and unwanted sounds. This ensures that you can make calls clearly and that the sound delivered is of pure quality. This makes it a very good webcam for doing video conferences, meeting in almost any kind of environment.
Plug n play.
The Ausdom AW615 is plug n play. It does not require you to have special drivers in order to use it. The webcam is very easy to use, it has a USB 2.0 connector that you can easily use to just plug in the webcam and then start using it. It also has a clip that is very flexible and can be bent. This allows you to put the camera at the angle of your choice when you using it. It can also be used for a lot of platforms. You can use the webcam for platforms like skype, yahoo video messenger, MSN, and many more.
The webcam uses a manual focus system. This system allows you to be able to adjust the webcam focus that fits your needs to ensure that the image is very clear.
The webcam is compatible with windows operating system and mac OS.
- Plug and play webcam
- Simple to use
- Has a flexible clip that you can easily change the direction of the webcam
- High-quality pictures and clear shots
- Supports multiple platforms
- Video calls, conferences on a 16:9 widescreen
- Comes at an affordable price
- Webcam can sometimes struggle when the lights are very low
- Integrated power cable
- Lacks the face tracking features
- Lacks the digital zoom feature
Read Also: Best Gaming Mouse Utechsmart Venus Review
The Ausdom 1080p HD Webcam has a very good video performance. The webcam produces videos that are very clear because of its full HD of 1920 x 1080p. The resolution also makes it possible for you to be able to make HD video calls and do your meetings or conferences online in HD. The webcam also has a very high FPS. The FPS ensures that the videos can be recorded faster. It also uses a 16:9 widescreen which is very good for video conferencing. The images that this webcam produces make the video calls online to be a little more realistic.
The webcam is very easy to use and it is plug n play without requiring any drivers for it to work. The clip can also be bent and it works on many operating systems. The webcam does not have a tripod stand that you can mount the webcam on. The webcam however can lack some detail when the light is low. It uses a power cable that is integrated and this means that the webcam can no longer be used once the cable is broken.
For the final verdict for Ausdom 1080p HD webcam reviews. The Ausdom full HD webcam is a very good webcam that has a lot of amazing features. It has features like noise cancelling which ensures that your calls are clearly made by reducing external noises and sounds. The webcam also has a high-quality resolution that ensures that the images are very clear and detailed. It also works with multiple operating systems and many more applications. In addition, the webcam does not need special drivers for you to be able to use it.
Read Also: V-Moda Boompro Vs Antlion Modmic Microphones
What makes a good webcam?
Video calls and conferences have become quite common. When buying or choosing a webcam, you obviously want to find the best webcam and the one that will not disappoint you. But what is considered a good webcam? How can you tell the difference between a good webcam and a not so good one? There are so many things that you need to consider when it comes to getting the best webcam.
- The resolution of the webcam and the frame rate are the most important things that you need to look for.
- The standard resolution for many webcams is 1080p, you can also get a 4K webcam. An example of a 1080p resolution webcam is the Ausdom Full HD webcam that produces high-quality pictures.
- The frame rate is another thing to look at, it helps in ensuring that the video produced is smooth.
- Some webcams have an FPS of 30 and others may have up to 60FPs. This ensures that they provide realistic as well as natural videos.
- The lenses as well as the exposure is also one of the important things that you will look at. When it comes to this you have to choose webcams with a big lens because this makes them better than the ones with a small sensor.
- You should look at the aperture size when choosing the lens. When the aperture is wide it means more light can reach the sensor ensuring that the images produced are clear.
- You should also look at the webcam’s field of view.
- The webcam should also have a good microphone. You should choose webcams that have a built-in microphone that can easily pick up sounds in your room.
- You should also look for additional features like noise cancelling, manual focusing, and many more.