Nowadays technology has improved so much and no one is interested in using sound systems that need to be connected with cables. So if you’ve decided to improve your house with wireless sound systems, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. In this article, we have gathered the 10 best wireless surround sound speakers that will give you the best sound experience ever from your television.
Table Of Content
- What’s the attraction to wireless surround sound speakers?
- 1: Nakamichi Shockware pro 7.1 inch 400w 45″ sound bar with 8″ wireless subwoofer
- 2: Enclave Audio CineHome HD .5.1 wireless audio home theater sound system
- 3. Vizio 5.1 S4251 w-B4 home theater sound bar with subwoofer and satellite speakers, 42-inch
- 4. Yamaha yas-207BL sound bar with wireless subwoofer Bluetooth and DTS virtual
- 5. Sony HT-Z9F 3.1 inch soundbar with Dolby Atmos and wireless subwoofer + 2SA-Z9R rear speakers.
- 6. TaoTronics Sound Bar with Touch and Remote Control
- 7. Klipsch HDT home theater system
- 8. GPX HT 050B channel home theater
- 9. MEGA ACR S9620C Treble And Bass Adjustable Sound
- 10. VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
What’s the attraction to wireless surround sound speakers?
Wondering why surround sound systems have become so popular? Well wonder no more, we are here to explain everything to you!
Surround sound systems have become very popular because if their awesome performance, everyone loves the convenience if having Cinema like sound experience right in their living room, without going to the actual cinema, and that’s exactly what surround sound systems do for you.
The following are the 10 best surround sound system for your television.
1: Nakamichi Shockware pro 7.1 inch 400w 45″ sound bar with 8″ wireless subwoofer
The company behind manufacturing this sound system was founded in 1972 and since then it has become one of the most trusted brands when it comes is to sound systems. This sound system set with Bluetooth sound bar, subwoofer and two rear speakers offers the best sound experience and has many exciting connection options. Installation is very easy and it is said to be one of the best on the market, the best part is that it is affordable too.
- Each speaker if this sound system is protected with styrofoam an wrapped in plastic foam
- The design of the sound system is very classy and attractive
- It takes about 10 minutes to connect the entire sound system to your television, which is very easy.
- You are able to connect all kinds of audio devices to the sound system, this is an awesome feature
- The sound system supports Dolby digital S.I PTS S.I surround sound
- The bass of this sound system is just okay, However, it’s not punchy enough and it sounds a bit distorted at high volumes
- The subwoofer connects with the soundbar wirelessly through Bluetooth but the connection is not that excellent.
- There are only 2 HDMI inputs at the disposal which is not enough for some people
2: Enclave Audio CineHome HD .5.1 wireless audio home theater sound system
This wireless surround sound system is very easy to install, it consists of 5 speakers set, 1 front left, front right, center, surrounds left and surrounds right plus a subwoofer.
A lot of people love this sound system because it is one of only a few wireless sound systems on the market that offer true 5.1 surround sound experience while others just imitate surround sound.
- supports DTS 5.1 and Dolby digital 5.1 and also Dolby pro logic II
- Has excellent stereo separation and wide soundstage
- Has 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI ARC output
- Comes with the enclave Audio app
- It’s very easy to install and use, you simply plug in and play after the speakers have connected automatically in just 30 seconds
- Works on 5GHz frequencies designed to avoid any disturbances or interferences with your home Wi-Fi network
- The performance of the system is just excellent.
- The sound system is not HDCP 22 compliant meaning you won’t be able to watch ultra HD 4k videos unless if you downgrade 2.2 videos to 1.4
- The remote control of this sound system is poorly designed. It needs an upgrade
3. Vizio 5.1 S4251 w-B4 home theater sound bar with subwoofer and satellite speakers, 42-inch
Vizio is a very reliable company which makes high-quality audio equipment which is as well affordable. This sound system is made of one 42 inch soundbar, one wireless subwoofer and two surround speakers which Produces the best sound.
- The sound system is good for its price
- Installing process is very easy and quick. When you are done connecting all the speakers together and the subwoofer which connects automatically, you simply start to enjoy the sound.
- The system supports Dolby digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1
- Had Bluetooth which makes the connection process super easy.
- Has a function called truvolume that you activate with your remote to level the volume at different scenes making your listening experience more enjoyable
- Doesn’t have any HDMI inputs
- The sound system is not that big and will not shake your floor coz it’s not as punchy as other surround sound systems
- Some customers have complained about the volume fading in and out while watching movies but this only means truvolume is not activated and needs to be activated.
4. Yamaha yas-207BL sound bar with wireless subwoofer Bluetooth and DTS virtual
Yahama is one if the most popular and trusted brands when it comes to producing audio equipment. This one we’ve listed here is affordable or we can say cheap because it’s not true 5.1 but it simulates surround sound and it also simulates DTSX object based surround sound.
- The sound system is skin sleek and looks very stylish
- The soundbar can be mounted on your wall or you can simply place it on your TV stand in front of your television
- The remote control is very stylish and functional, with it you can adjust all kinds of settings
- The subwoofer is not too large and will not take much if your space if you have a small living room
- The installation process is super easy and takes just a few minutes
- The system supports Dolby digital 5.2 and DTS 5.1 surround sound as well as PCM and can also pass through 4k video and also features support for HDR and HDCP 2.2
- Features Bluetooth 4.1 meaning you can pair with any Bluetooth enabled device
- Features nice additional functions like bass extension, clear voice
- The number of inputs is limited as there is only one HDMI input and one HDMI output
5. Sony HT-Z9F 3.1 inch soundbar with Dolby Atmos and wireless subwoofer + 2SA-Z9R rear speakers.
Sony is known for manufacturing audio equipment of good quality. Here we have listed their surround sound combined with 2 great wireless speakers. They can be mounted on the wall or on the floor, it also has a remote control which you can use to adjust any settings of the system.
- The sound system is very stylish and compact, they made if hard plastic
- The installation process is very easy, you should connect all the devices together first and then plug the soundbar, subwoofer and rear speakers which all connect automatically
- All Dolby and DTS surround sound systems are supported through HDMI inputs
- Features Bluetooth 4.2 which works flawlessly
- The sound bar has built-in Chromecast so you can stream music and podcast from any Chromecast streaming device
- Has only 2 HDMI inputs and one HDMI output
- The system is appropriate for small rooms or medium sized if you want to enjoy it fully
6. TaoTronics Sound Bar with Touch and Remote Control
This soundbar features four full range speakers and two passive radiators, you can be sure to benefit from the required bass and live entertainment experience.
It features several input ports, among them a coaxial digital input, RCA AUX input, optical input and 35mm audio input which makes it an ideal product when you want to amplify the sound delivered by wired entertainment devices.
This soundbar is easy to set up because it can be set up under a television or mounted on the wall.
7. Klipsch HDT home theater system
This home theater system can be used with any media device of your choice, be it your computer, TV or smartphone. You will definitely love the awesome sound and life this home theater will bring in each and every corner of your house thanks to its awesome bass quality which is provided by its acoustic bass model. This home theater system also has a universal remote that will fit amazingly in front of your TV.
- it is very easy to install
- Features multiple audio inputs perfect for analog, coaxial, optical and digital device
8. GPX HT 050B channel home theater
This home theater system is of great quality and the company which manufacturers these systems are known for producing products of great quality, awesome design and they are reliable as well. This home theater system will allow you to connect it to any media device be it your TV, computer or laptop, giving you the best sound experience ever.
- This sound system offers you six authentic and surrounds speakers with a powerful amplifier
- Gives you total control over volume and bass thanks to its bass control and digital volume knobs found at the back of the speakers
- Comes with RCA stereo inputs that allow you to connect with other compatible devices.
9. MEGA ACR S9620C Treble And Bass Adjustable Sound
This soundbar has two bass reflex tubes, four 2.5-inch 15W full range drivers, two 1.5-inch 10W tweeters and six high-quality 80W speakers to render 100 dB crystal clear sound, with less than 1% harmonic distortion, throughout the room.
The 2.0 channel audio unit of the soundbar comes integrated with DSP technology to offer good precision and clarity.
The soundbar has two separate buttons to adjust the treble and bass levels and the bar offers both wall-mounting and floor mounting options.
10. VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
This soundbar delivers 95db of room-filling crystal clear sound that features less than 1% of total harmonic distortion with this you can get it with an assurance of listening to a high-quality sound.
The soundbar features two powerful full-range stereo speakers which makes it a perfect choice for you when you need to boost your audio or when you need your entertainment to deliver fantastic sound.
The soundbar is Bluetooth compatible to allow to stream music from a tablet, smartphone or laptop.
The soundbar is also easy to set up, where it requires that you plug it in, connect it to TV or Bluetooth-compatible devices and finally sit back and enjoy. It is possible to use the soundbar in any room because of the minimalist body style that blends into any decor.
- Best Wireless Bedside TV Speakers
- Best Home Theater Speakers Under 300
- Best Budget Sound Bar Under 100
- Best Wireless TV Speakers For Hard Of Hearing
- Best Wireless TV Headphones For Hard Of Hearing
- Noise Cancelling Earbuds To Sleep
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphone Review
- Best Car Powered Subwoofer For The Money Under 300
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 300
- Top 10 Best Open Back Headphones With Detachable Cables